Part four,Death

Ocean/YN POV
I get wolves to try to find him from his sent. They found him. Me,Silver,Aquamarine,Izuku,and Todoroki had no idea what we where going to find. I ran in first to find my husband on the ground li- NO! I ran to him and started to cry. Not him! I seen all the blood...it was so bad! I looked up to see my Dad with a smile on his face... I said "Did you do this to him?" He smiled and said "A lot of it but I had help." I seen all of them walk in and I said "S-s-liver can you take him and get h-h-I-I-I-m-m to a hospital please.." I cannot stop cry she said "Ok please stay safe." I shook my head yes then she ran with him in her arms. Todoroki froze the ground and Aqua looked at me and said "We have to do what we trained ok?" I nodded. Aqua ran and hit him in the back of his head. This would make a destruction so I could go in and attach him in the chest. If I do this right it will kill him. I yelled "KNOW BOTH OF YOU!" Todoroki got flames on the floor that would make stem. Aqua used her quirk and I used mine. After the fog cleared I checked his plus.Zero. He is dead. Then out of no where one of the villains came up to me and stabbed me in the back. In the lung. Than Aqua killed them. Todoroki pick me up and took me to the hospital and Aqua followed.
   {in head}
I woke up in a room that had a weird stained glass window and I was in Bakugo's arms. He was a sleep. Then he woke up and said "Good morning Beautiful how did you sleep?" I stated to cry omg it's Bakugo! He said "Hey why are you cry it's ok it's just me?" He looked like he was 16? What is happening? Then I seen a white light. And I seen my mom and Bakugo. I know at this moment I am dead.

Authorchan
I hope you liked this Chapter and this is not the last Chapter of this book please follow Aquamarine_Atlantis