Part three,Trying to get him back

Bakugo POV
After Adam and Lucy left I hit him with. An explosion that was big! He fell to the ground in pain. Then he laughed then hit me with wolves. I forgot he had Ocean quirk. The wolves bite me every where. I tried to kick them off. Then he made them go away. Then he kick me in the gut a lot of time. The slammed my head in a rock. I could hear a woman screaming then I blacked out.
Ocean POV
We ran in the direction the kids said Bakugo was in. I seen him getting him hurt by my Dad. I screamed "STOP PLEASE DAD STOP!" He smiled. I raged out on him. Every hero was their. I ran at my Dad with all I had. He tried to fight back but he didn't want to hurt me. He was about to attach one of my friends then I got in front of them and he stopped. Then black smoke came and him and Bakugo was gone. I was on the floor in tears I yell "DAMN IT! WHY...why..?" I couldn't speck because I was crying so much. Aqua and Silver got me up from the ground.
Bakugo POV
I woke up in a room. Blood was in my eye but I could hear him laughing. The blood cleared and now I can see,and I was tried up in a room with three people. I don't know the other two but Ocean's Dad. I got so mad I couldn't control myself. The rope burned off me. I grabbed the chair and hit her Dad in the head multiple time. I-I-I killed h-h-i-i-i-m! Then I turned to see a man grab a chair the hit me in the head. Then the girl their had a knife and stabbed me in the arm,leg,stomach,then chest. Am I going to die? I closed my eyes and I seen Ocean,Lucy,and Adam. They where in a meadow and so happy. Then the pain hit me. She stabbed me in the heart. It hurt so bad. Just before I closed my eyes I seen Oceans dad wake up. Then I closed my eyes and said "I love you Ocean,Adam,Lucy I'm so sorry..." Then I took my last breath. I do love you all I hope you are all ok.

OHHHHH MY GOD I CANNOT STOP CRYING!!!WHY I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND I KNOW I AM HEARTLESS! PLEASE FOLLOW Aquamarine_Atlantis SHE IS AMAZING AND KNOW I WILL CRY FOR A MOUTH GOODBYE LOVE YOU ALL!