Flashback

5 years ago
Bakugo POV
Today I was going to YN house like I do twice a week. If I'm going to be truthfulI think I wouldn't mind marrying her.I know I'm young to be thinking of marrying her but I can't help it YN is the most funny,smart,kind,selfless,and strong person I know and MAN is YN BEAUTIFUL like an ANGEL. I call them Angle and they don't mind so, YN is my Angle. When I got their she had her hair down.

This is what YN looks like if you don't just pretend ok

I know I'm bad at drawing I'm sorry it sucks.
Like I said she is an Angel.

YN POV
I have been having this weird feeling ever since we were little but I think I love Kacchan. He probably won't like me too BUT I'm not giving up on him. NEVER EVER NEVER GIVING UP ON KACCHAN! I was out side with him and I asked " K Kacchan can you promise me something?"I was shaking wail I was talking to him. He said " OFC  Angle I can promise you anything!" He said with that little glow. I said
" what do you feel for me b because I love you Kacchan!" I said with a huge smile on my face. He was blushing like CRAZY and said " I love you, too know what do you want me promise you Angle." He said with a small simple smile that he gives when I do/ say something dumb. I said " Can you promise me to stay with me forever and ever?" I was so scared he was going to say no but he said " I was going to ask you the same thing Angle!" End of that flashback.
oh how I miss those days when he would holed me close to him and how we would stay up for HOURS just talking about everything and anything,and oh how I miss those days.
Hope you enjoyed this one