Bakugo

WARNING IT HAS DEPRESSION AND SEUCID THAT TYPE OF SENSITIVE TOPIC OF YOU DONT LIKE THAT THEN SKIP TO THE NEXT ON.

Bakugo POV
I'm 15 now and My Angel left me. After the fight she moved. I started to be so mean and could to everyone. I started to have a mental illness called depression. I miss Angel so much it's not funny. My mom is trying to get me some help but I already told her. " if you can bring back my Angel I'll be happy."Idk if she is hates me oh I hope not. Every day I walk to her old house and then to mine. I can't remember her real name but I remember her nick name. I would put my pain on others, Deku, mostly. Why can't my Angel come back to me I miss her so much. It got to the point I tried to do something really bad but then I see my Angel and I makes me stop. Why does my brain and heart HATE me. The old hage told me when I was younger that sadness is weakness and that I should NEVER show it. I was recommended this weird void on my phone it was of a girl how lived in the USA and she looked like My Angel. No it's not her. She is a dancer. It looks just like her. I found her finely thank god. I screamed. " YES ITS THAT BICH GO YOU GOT THIS YOU BEAUTIFUL BICH." did I just say that. I could hear my mom yell. " SHUT UP SON." I cannot believe it its been five years and know she is back. I watched the video and seen her backstory she posted. She said. " I used to live in Japan but I moved five years ago. I have two siblings. And I'm 15." The news report ask her a VEAR personal question. He said " So in Japan did you have friends?" she said " yes I did have friends and I miss them very much." the guy said. " Well today is your lucky day you get to go to Japan." She was crying. She said " Thank you so much you have no idea how much that means to me!" the guy said " well could you tell use something about each of your friends?" she said " umm sure well I have this friend he is a very nice person and used to get picked on for not having a quirk." then she said " I have this other friend that I know since I was 4/5 . He always ported me and make shore that I was happy no mater what happened." OMG it's her it's YN LN. KNOW I REMEMBER YOUR NAME. It's my Angel I have to see her again I just have to. I was still watching the video and it said she would be here in 2 weeks.
I hope you liked the video