Selfish

YN POV
Dad grabbed my arm. Bakugo tried to stop him but he can't. Then DN slapped me on my face. Kacchan was ready to kill him. I stopped him and got the wolves on my Dad one of them bit his leg. Then my Dad ran to his house wail saying " You have to come home tomorrow YN or else!" I started to shake lest time he said that he hurt my mom. How is he going to hurt next? Bakugo saw me shaking and wrapped his arm around me I started to cry. I said " I thought he was going to kill you!"
Kacchan's POV
Would he have killed me? I said " YN I would not let him kill me because I have My love bake and no one is going to you that away from me!" I looked at her with a smile. She looked at me than gave me a kiss on the cheek. I said " YN I love you so much!" I meant every word I said to her! She smiled then the smile faded to her crying? Why is she crying? I said " YN are you ok what happened?" She said " I'm sorry I got you into this with my Dad!" She said wail crying like crazy. I said " Hey it's ok I'm wailing to go through fire and ice for you your Dad is nothing!" After I said that she a gave me a kiss and said " I love you too."
YN POV
At your sister.

Wail you walked to the room where Me,BFFN,and your sister was supposed to practice. I realize that I'm selfish. I love Bakugo but I know my Dad May kill him! I ran to the house and then called him
Ring Ring Ring Ring
Bakugo said " Hey Baby what is it?" I had a sigh of relief and said " Hey Babe I think I left something at your house." Then he said " Ok what do you think you left." You had to think quick then you said " I think I left my necklace at your house?" That was a lie but oh well. He said " the one with the moon on it?"I said " not necklace sorry I mean ankle bracelet it has a star on it." Bakugo said " Ok I'll look for it bye baby I love you." I blushed as he said that. " I love you too Baby." Then I hug up. I could hear my BFFN yell " WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU LAST NIGHT!" Oh shit I'm dead. I said " Good morning to you,too BFFN!" Then she shook me like a snow globe and she was 4! I said " OK OK I'll tell you just don't tell my Dad!" Then she stopped.
SN POV
I said " Not tell Dad what?" I know where she was I have Snapchat and she does,too. YN looked at me then said " Where I was last night." I looked at her wail she looked like she was going to cry. I said " Hey hey why are you crying?!" Then her BFF said " YN what happened to you?"
BFFN POV
I healed her as she was about to pas out then she said " SN you won the bet I did it." SN looked Scared? Why is she scared? YN was about to fall on the floor but I grabbed her before she hit the floor. I looked at her sister and said " What bet!?" Then she began to cry. She helped me put her sister to her room then tooled me " The bet was to see how lost the V car first." OMG she lost her virginity! Then her sister said " idk if you know this but she was rapped before so she already lost it." In your head you is a little bitch and How did that to her!
SN POV
I called her boyfriend. Bakugo said " how is this ?" I said " Hello this is YN LN sister SN." Than I said " YN passed out and I thought you might want to know." He said " OMG is she ok?!" He said with fear in his voice. I said " Just come here she needs you right now ok Bakugo." I know him too. He said " ok I'll be their soon!" Then he hugg up. My sister never know this but I love him too,and I know if I said something she would give him up.
YN POV
In my dream I had a dream like this. " omg KACCHAN RUN HE WILL SHOUT!!" Bang he was dead idk how shout him but I healed him in my arms i was crying then I woke up to Kacchan? Why is he hear? He healed me in his arms vary proactively as if I was glass. He said " YN are you ok you where screaming out?" I looked at him then said " I'm fine really Babe." He looked at me with dreamy eyes and a smile. Then he kissed my forehead then my lips. I smiled and then my phone rang. It was my Dad he said " YN I'm sorry I was drunk please come back home I miss you!" I know him we're his is drunk and that was not it! I said " DN I'm still parctsing my dancing!" Then DN said " Come home after you are finished ok!" He is drunk now. After I finish my dancing I when't to my dads and Bakugo,BFFN,and SN was going to stay the night just Incase. I called my mom and told she said " hi sweetheart how are you!" I said " I'm fine hey mom do you remember Bakugo?" Mom said " Yes why?" I said " Well we are a thing now!" My mom said " I SHIP IT!" I said " omg mom you ship us?" She said " Yes I do you have to marry him!" I said " wait WHAT!" Bakugo heard it and said " Don't where I'll marry her Miss LN!" I looked at him and BLUSHED HARD. I said " BAKUGO!" My mom hung up. I looked at Bakugo with a death glare, then he said " Y...YN hey it's ok don't kill me!" I ran to him then jump hugged him,and said " you can't escape me baby!" Then he turned me around and turned me around and kissed me. He stared the night and he healed me in his arms then we when't to sleep.
I hope you in joyed
Please follow Rubylightlovegacha