Secret out

Lucy POV
I woke up and seen Dad. I said " Hey Dad What are you cooking?" He looked at me and smiled then said "Eggs,bacon,and pancakes." Yes! I said " Is Mom up yet?" Dad said " Yeah she is but Adam is talking to her rn." I walked to where Adam and Mom was. Adam is 11 and I'm 13. Adam and I have the same quirk. It's a wolf but it's also like Dads but we don't have explosive sweet. For me and Adam it's are blood. I seen Adam he was gotting into a fight with Mom. Why are they fighting? I heard Adam say " Mom I need to tell you something..." Mom said " Yes Adam what is it?" He said " I'm just going to say it...Mom...I'm Bi..." OMG HE IS BI! Mom said " Your Bi..come here." He walked over. Mom gave him a hug. She said " It's ok I promise it's ok..I'm here and I'm not leaving ok." I walked in and said " I know I should not esdrop but Adam your Bi?" He looked at me than said " Please don't tell Dad!" I said " Adam...you have to tell him ok." He said " O...k where is Dad right now?" I said " The kitchen..I'm coming with you." He said " Thanks Sis."
Adam POV
I seen Dad and said " Dad can I tell you something?" He said " Yes why what is it Adam?" I took a deep breath and said " I'm...Bi..." I started to cry as I seen Dads face. He was confused. He said " How long Adam.." I said " Three years..." I healed onto Lucy. I seen Dad walk to me then he said " Come here Adam." I walked over their. Oh god he is going to kill me. I hugged me?! He said " You are still my Son,and Nothing you do can change that." I said " Thank you Dad." At school.
Lucy POV
Their is this kid in my class. It's Someone my Dad was friends with in school kid.Anyway him and my Brother is Dating. I SHIP IT! I seen them walk home together after school.
Adam POV
I was walking with Alex my Boyfriend. He said he wanted to show me something. So I went to his house. He said " A-Adam I-I-I really messed up." I said " What do you mean Alex?" He said " Follow me I promise they will not hurt you." So I went. I seen it. It was the villains omg. I said "WHAT THE HELL ALEX!" He said "Adam listen to me ok they will NOT hurt you ok!" I said "So,You're a villain!" He said "YES BUT I DIDN'THAVE A CHOICE!" I said "Can I leave now." He said "Yes..."
hope you liked this Chapter. Please do follow Aquamarine_Atlantis she is amazing person.