School

Ema's POV
three months later.
I seen her Ocean hanging out with Bakugo MY Bakugo!! My quirk is that when I sing I can make people do whatever I want to them! Ugh I have school today maybe I can see MY boyfriend today. I seen him walk with Ocean then I said " Babe finally I found you Bakugo!" I know Ocean would get mad at me then she said " Ema Bakugo is dating me!" Then I said " Bakugo you said I was the only and we we had SEX!" Me and Bakugo never did that but She doesn't know that
Oceans POV
I started to cry. No not him.Not again I said " W....what?!" Bakugo said " Ema what are you talking about?!" She said " Are you denying it Bakugo I'm....im pregnant and it's your!" She was crying. I said " BAKUGO HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" I ran to the school in tears wail He was foiling me. I can't. Why I thought he would be different not like my ex. I could hear him yell " OCEAN PLEASE SHE WAS LYING I LOVE YOU OCEAN PLEASE COME BACK!" It mad me run faster then ever. I called my Dad. I said " Dad please come and get me!" I said as I was crying. My Dad said " Hey Ocean you ok what happened to you?" I said " I'll tell you when we are home but please let me go home!" Then he said " Ok I'll pick you up just say that your Dad is picking you up ok?" I said " Ok thanks Dad." I said Then Bakugo huged me from behind.
Bakugo's POV
I have her and I'm not letting her leave me. I said " Angle please believe me I love you no one  else but you!"
Author POV
Ok so I guess you all need to now this four what is about to come.The wolf social classs. Ocean is and Omega and if you bit an Omega on the neck then how bit their neck is their mate,and when someone does they can smell their sent on them.
Bakugo POV
I kissed her neck then I bit it. I know what it means for someone how does that. You have to love them or it won't work anyway. Then a bolt of light when I did it. It was mostly gold then a little black and red. I looked at Ocean who was crying saying " You really love me to do that why did you do that I will not be able to break up with you know!" I said " Tch how said that I would let you break up with me anyway Angle!"
Aquamarine POV
I know what that was I'm a wolf too,but different well I'll show you

 I looked at Ocean who was crying saying " You really love me to do that why did you do that I will not be able to break up with you know!" I said " Tch how said that I would let you break up with me anyway Angle!" Aquamarine POV I know what that ...

I have wings. I know Ocean was an Omega but how is how ever bit her an Alpha? I mean I'm an Alpha and I never smelled it? I ran and seen Ocean with Bakugo. I guess he kinda acted like an Alpha but he is not a wolf. Ocean looked at me then said " It's new I know do you want to come to the lab with me and Bakugo?" She said as she was shaking. Then she passed out. I cachet her I am her half sister. Bakugo grabbed her legs and I grabbed her solders. She is SO light. We brought her to the Doc. She said " Are you family Miss Atlantis?" I said " Yes I'm here half Sister!" Then she said " Bakugo what are you to miss Darkmoon?" P.s Darkmoon is Ocean's last name. Then he said " I'm her Mate." Then she looked at him and said " Well it seem she is pregnant." Wait HE got HER pregnant. I said " BAKUGO YOU GOT HER PREGNANT AND YOU ARE THE DAD!" I said and my wings getting in position to KILL him! Just then Axle walked in with tears in his eyes and said " WTF GOT MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT!" Oh shit I said " Dad calm down ok please calm down!"
Hope you enjoyed this one please

follow Rubylightlovegacha she is the one how drawled The readers best friend.