chapter Eleven

So this chapter is a sexual one, so if you're not comfortable reading it, then don't, but the fact you're reading a fifty shades fan fic, I assume you don't mind, so read on!!
I loved writing this chapter cause it brought me back to fifty shades, which was the whole point :P
Hope you like it, sorry for the shortness, but that's just how I write i'm afraid :)

She wraps her arms around my neck instantly as my lips crash to hers, her hands tangling into my hair, pulling me as close as she can to her.
I moan as she kisses me back with as much passion as I am, I wrap my arms around her waist, my fingers digging into her hips as I push her back into a wall, wanting to be closer than I already am.
I feel her moan into my mouth as she opens her lips for me and I give her what she wants.
I fabric under my fingertips suddenly feels all to alien and I want it off of her, I want to touch her skin.

“What are we doing?” She asks in a raspy breath in-between kisses as my hands tug gently at her clothes, not going too far.
I kiss her hard, pushing my hips to hers, a raw fire taking over me completely.
“You tell me.” I reply in a similar voice. “Do you want to stop?” I ask, not knowing how I would feel if she did.
She kisses me back, moaning loudly as she removes one hand from my hair to grasp one him and hold me close. “No.” She says in a powerful voice as she bites on my bottom lip, making me groan.
I can’t take it anymore so I pull her clothes from her, throwing them to the floor, forgetting them.
My hands return to her hips and her hot skin feels like electricity beneath my fingers.
My hand skims over the side of her panties as my they travel down from her waist to her thighs and back up.
“Please.” She begs into my mouth.
I grab her thighs and pull her up so her legs are wrapped around my hips and turn to lay her on the bed, staying between her legs as I lower myself down with her, moving my lips down her jaw, biting gently and sucking as I go down her neck to bite at her breast bone, making her whimper.

She grabs at the bottom of my shirt and rips it off of me in a blind panic and runs her hands down my naked chest, resting her hands on my belt, waiting for me, I groan and press me hips harder into her, letting her know I wanted this.
She takes the hint and starts unbuttoning my trousers and helps me slip them off.
We’re both left in our underwear, kissing each other like our lives depended on it.
I slide a hand up her back, feeling the curve of her as I go, coming to her bra and easily undoing it and letting it go loose, which she then shrugs off.
I kiss her breast as she moans quietly for a moment before pulling my hair gently and brings my lips back up to meet hers.

Her hands travel down my back, her nails leaving a sharp tingle as she trails them down to the waistband of my boxers, tugging at them slightly.
“Are you sure?” I ask as she tugs harder.
“Yes, Jay, please.” She gasps out, releasing my boxers to remove her panties.
Seeing her completely naked beneath me, looking as beautiful as she did right then, took any doubt away, I wanted this girl, right now.
I stripped from my underwear and got back in-between her legs, my erection resting across her pelvis and I kiss her.
I bite at her lip and she moans again, and I can’t wait a second longer.
I rise on my knees and sit back onto my feet, placing an arm around the bottom of her back, lifting her with me and slowly lower her on to me, her eyes close as we fit into place.

We sit still for a moment, breathing heavily, her eyes now open, looking into mine, her hands gripping the top of my arms tightly.
I let out a low hiss as she starts to move, leaning back to feel as much of me inside of her as she could, letting her head fall back as she hardened the pace, so I placed my hands on her hips and used the grip to move with her, making her thrusts stronger.

I pushed her forward so she was laying down on the bed beneath me again and took the lead, pushing myself into her over and over again, rotating my hips, making her dig her nails in and let out sharp moans as she moved her hips to meet mine.
I lower my head to kiss her neck, biting and sucking in the spots that make her whimper into my ear as she wraps her legs around me, making me go deeper into her.
“Jay..” She breathes out, and it’s almost my undoing, but I hold on, not wanting this connection to end just yet, but her legs tighten around me as I feel the muscles inside her spasm out of control as she reaches her climax, and it’s too much for me as I let go inside of her with one last hard thrust.

We lay together, me still inside her, catching our breath, holding on to each other.
She trails kissed along my shoulder, running her fingers up and down my back, relaxing my muscles.
I ease out of her but don’t dare move away.
We look into each other’s eyes, not saying a word.
Her skin is burning beneath my hands, giving a tingling sensation in my fingers.
She looks beautiful, sexy, breath taking.

I lower my head and kiss her softly, rolling onto my back and bringing her to lie on top of me, kissing up her jaw line.
“Are you okay?” I ask my voice quiet.
She kisses the corner of my mouth then kisses me deeply, smiling into it.
“I guess that’s a yes.” I laugh softly into her kiss; feeling sparks where her lips meet mine.
“Where did that come from?” She asks, gazing down at me.
I shrug, not entirely knowing myself.
“It was your fault.” I joke in a whisper, making her smile.
“You didn’t need to reciprocate.” She adds.
“I couldn’t help myself.” I say truthfully.
A small smile played at her lips, as if she didn’t know if I was being truthful or just saying it, but she lowers her lips to mine, not kissing me, just brushing them against mine.
“Is my debt paid to you now, Mr Grey?” She asks, running her tongue across my bottom lip gently.
My heart drops a little when she says that, is that what she was doing, ‘owing me’?
I gulp and look at her, her eyes are gentle, but I can see the question there, she still felt like she owed me, like she needed to give me something more.
I barely did anything for her, but yet she was so unsure as to when she paid me back, but she did that so long ago just by talking to me on our first day.
I smirk at her and shrug.
“It’s up to you Miss Heirs.” I say, wanting her to figure it out, I couldn’t tell her she didn’t owe me; she needed to know it herself.
I smiles softly back at me as she kisses me again, harder and harder until she bites onto my bottom lip and slips her tongue in, meeting mine, and we’re gone again…

I open my eyes and for a moment forget where I am.
It’s dark and I’m warm, too warm.
I move slightly and realise there is someone beside me, wrapped over me like a blanket.
I collect my thoughts and remember it’s lily, her face is tucked into my neck as she lays half over me, her legs tangled with mine, our bodies completely naked.
I look at the wall and can see in the low lighting from the street lamp outside that the hands on the clock say its half two in the morning.
We must have fallen asleep after we had finished the second time.
I smile to myself, remembering how she felt.
Her arms around me tighten and her breast move across my chest, I take in a sharp breath as her hand moves to scratch across the side of my ribs, which tickled slightly.

Lily’s head raises and her sleepy eyes meet mine.
“Jay?” She asks, not sure If I’m really here or not, I nod and smile at her.
“I thought you left.” She says, bringing a hand up to caress my cheek.
“No.” I whisper.
“Don’t go.” She says, holding back a yawn.
“I won’t, go back to sleep.” I laugh softly.
Her hand trails down my cheek, down my chest, and down my thighs, then back up as a mischievous sparkle lights her eyes.
“I’m not tired anymore.” She says in a husky voice, making my muscles tighten as her hands continue their travel across my lower body.
“Lily..” I say warily.
Was this what she wanted or was she trying to ‘pay me back’.
She cuts me off with a deep kiss, and climbing on top of me.
“Tell me you don’t want this.” She pants in-between kisses, and I can’t help but kiss her back and grab her hips.
Fine, if she wanted this, then I would give it to her.

Lily bit into my collar bone as she climaxed again, pushing down hard onto me to meet my final push as I finished inside her again, saying her name in a hiss as I did.
She rolled off of me, panting and slipped her hand into mine.
“You’re crazy.” I say with a laugh, catching my breath as she rolls onto her side, kissing my chest several times.
“You could say that.” She laughs, laying closer beside me.
“You can sleep now if you want.” She giggles.
“Don’t know if I can now.” I laugh.
Where did this Lily come from? she was so timid and shy normally, but tonight she’s been a completely different person.
“Good.” She winks up at me.
I smirk and run a finger over her eyelashes, making her close her eyes.
She lets out a contented sigh as I continue to run my finger gently across them.
“My mom used to do this to me when I was a little kid, it helped me fall asleep.” She says softly.
I kissed the top of her head and continued to do it.
“Good night.” I say.
“Good night Jay.” She yawns, smiling as she drifted off beside me.