Chapter Six

Okay, so I had this chapter pretty much finished when my laptop crashed and I lost it all, so I had to rewrite it, so it's not as good as it was and it's a little shorter :(

Sorry I made you wait so long and this chapter isnt even that good, but chapter Seven is pretty much going to write itself for me because it has something happening in it, so I wont take as long, and i'm gonna make sure I save like every hour so I dont lose it again!!

Thanks so much for being patient and I hope you're not too dissapointed in this pointless chapter!!

Vote and Comment <3 

Also, thanks to all those you suggested songs, I will start adding them next chapter as well as pictures! 

I already have the song chosen for Chapter Seven since it will fit really well with it, but please suggest more, it actually helps when writing chapters to have songs to base in them! :) 

Oh, one more thing, the comments are amazing, i'm glad you're all liking this and I love reading and replying, even though I havent replied to them all, I do read EVERY SINGLE ONE!

I like that you guys pay attention and guess at things like who Lily is and why she hates the Greys and all that shizzle!!

Anyway.. back to the chapter ahaha!! 

Eric ended up staying with us for the night, already having his outfit and books with him, which seemed all too convenient to me, but he denies any mention of it being pre planned in his head.

I let him get changed in my room and head into the living room to wait and my phone rings as I sit on the couch.

“Hello?” I answer.

“Morning, Jason.” I hear my father’s deep voice on the other end of the phone.

“Dad.” I reply, knowing he was ringing for a reason, he never rung just to say hello.

“I need you to do something for me tonight, at eight o’clock there is going to be a meeting dinner at the Alicresto hotel, you need to be there to accept the business transcript from an old friend of mine.” He informs me.

I agree, it’s not like I can say no to him.

“Great, thanks.” He says then hangs up.

“You’re welcome.” I mutter to myself as Eric coms out of my room.

I drive us to college and once again we stop for coffee, he gets his girly drink and I get my plain one.

“Did you and Lily get on?” He asks me as we pull into the car park of the college.

“Weirdly enough, we did.” I admit, grabbing my bag and climbing out of my car.

“I told her you weren’t too bad.” He winks, as if he had done me some big favour.

“I’m still trying to figure her out.” I laugh.

“She’s a tough nut to crack.” He says, and something dark passes over his features.

I shake it off, it was probably nothing.

“What are you doing tonight?” I ask, changing the subject as we head into the main campus.

“It’s my mom’s birthday, we’re going out tonight.” He grimaces, obviously dreading the event.

I frown.

“Why, what’s up?” He asks when he sees my mood change.

“I have to go to this dinner tonight, a business meeting for my dad.” I groan. “I didn’t want to go alone.” I admit.