~Chapter 10~

This chapter is really, really important too. You'll find out about people's powers c:

 E L S A

I spent the next hour thinking about Jake. I didn’t even realize that the nurse came in because I was day dreaming about him. She said that I was free to go and I left. {{Authors note: By the way, it’s the future. Broken legs can heal in three hours XD}}

After I got out of the Healthcare Room, I walked to my dorm and saw Aneira there, reading a book. “Hey Elsa,” she greeted brightly, “How’s your leg?”

“Hi again, it’s feeling great,” I responded.

“So wanna get some ice-cream?” she asked and I smiled.

“Sure, I think I need some,” I replied and we headed off to the cafeteria.

Once we got our ice-creams, we met up with Alice and Addy and we ate our ice cream together.

Somewhere in the room, someone was playing music and everyone was dancing.

The lights went down and the cafeteria became a dance floor! “May I have this dance?” Someone asked Alice. We nodded to her and she went off with him.

“Hey, I’m going to go and grab some punch…want some?” Addy asked.

“Uh…no thanks, I think I’ll pass,” I laughed, gesturing to my unfinished ice-cream. She smiled and left too.

In all the confusion, I didn’t see where Aneira had gone. “Aneira?” I asked uncertainly. I saw a flicker of movement near the archway leading to the Pit.

As I walked towards it, I saw that Aneira had completely disappeared! But where could she have got to? There was only the Pit and nothing else…except a narrow passage towards the end of the gigantic room.

There were sharks and other things in the Pit and dangerous rocks lining the Chasm. If you jumped into the Pit, you would fall in the Chasm and that was not a good way to go. Although I had considered suicide before, I knew that it was never a good idea.

Then a devastating thought struck me. What if Aneira had jumped into the Pit, into the Chasm? I tried to hide my tears as I walked near the edge of the Pit. “Aneira!” I called, trying not to cry. “Aneira!”

There was a swish of something, maybe a skirt and I turned around. Aneira was right beside me…”Where-? How did you get here?” I asked.

“I was at the party the whole time,” she lied.

“I know you’re lying, I saw you come into this room,” I challenged.

“That’s ridiculous, I was at the party the whole time,” she stormed off without telling me more.

I was puzzled… “Maybe I just hadn’t seen her?” I thought to myself. But something made me walk towards the wall. There was something about it that made me go all…tingly. {{A/N: By the way, that wall is where “Jake” and Aneira entered the HQ. Thought I’d clear that up}}