~Chapter 4~

Please Vote and Comment, Thank you! Ideas would be greatly appreciated :D Feedback as well! :3 Hope you are all enjoying reading this as much as I am about writing it and Thank you for more than 1000 reads! Already? Thank you all so much, I swear I wanna hug ya'll right now :D ok back to the story XD Sorry you had to read this piece of crap XD

As I watched, a waterfall was falling along the side of the palace, flowers lined the gardens. I saw that the palace was made of the most gorgeous-looking sky-blue diamonds which glistening and sparkled like a billion fireflies at night. It was....spectacular, just simply indescribable.

As we hovered above it, Jay directed us towards the door made of the most amazing blue sapphires that were glittering at the Sun shone on them. Around the palace, which looked more like paradise, were clouds that were rainbow coloured. “How did they colour them?” I asked pointing to the clouds.

“New technology which allows water and other liquids to change their biological attributes. When the water evaporates, the clouds become the colour of the water before it was evaporated,” Jay explained proudly.

I smiled and gazed at the Paradise contently. “Maybe this place isn't so bad, if it looks this spectacular from the outside, it's bound to be better on the inside too,” I thought to myself. We landed in front of the door, scared to touch the sapphires in case we got them dirty.

We took off our jet packs and they vanished instantly but I didn't care, I was concentrating on the Paradise. It looked even more dazzling up close! “This place is so beautiful,” I sighed. Hans smirked and said, “You should see my house.”

I groaned loudly. He was so so so annoying! “His parents must be so glad that he left,” I thought spitefully. But I didn't really concentrate on him because Jay started to open the doors. Since I was standing in the front, I was the first to enter the Paradise. “Welcome to your new home,” Jay called out, opening the doors and gently leading us all inside.

We were so mesmerised by the sheer wonder of the place that we couldn't move. We were rooted to the spot, staring at the scene that unfolded in front of us!

It was a large white room with people bustling in and out of the many door ways leading to who knows where but I wasn't too concerned because I was looking around and I could see people around the large room doing various things.

Some of them were throwing knives, some were brandishing swords, some were doing hand to hand combat and some of them were watching and instructing them.

My eyes hovered over a guy in the far end of the room, focusing on a target. He had brown hair, prominent cheekbone and dark brown eyes. I didn't know how but he was the one I noticed instead of all of the other people in the room. I kept staring at him curiously. What was he doing with that knife?

Then, he threw it a the target, which was 20 meters away, and it hit the target straight in the middle. He smirked as he saw me gaping at him. "What the Hell! How did he do that?" I thought. Then I saw him walk up to the stage and address us all

"Welcome to the Glace faction, My name is Jake and I'm your main trainer. Here at the Glace faction, we take pride in exterminating worthless killers with powers, in this case, Ice benders. We'll be training and working harder than ever in the next few days so brace yourselves and Good Luck. Something I should tell you: Here at the Glace Faction, we will kill you if you don't follow the rules. That's all, go to your dorms.”

I stood there with my mouth open trying not to scream