What A TOUCHING Reunion

//3rd//
The situation getting more intense, between Yn and his ex girlfriend, Fubuki. Both fighter glared at each other sharply, ready to strike whenever.

"Fubuki..." Yn mumbled, "Is that really you?".

"Yes, Yn.".

"Is she really Fubuki? I mean, she's look so... Mature," Yn sweatdropped, "What you want...?".

"I'm not here for a fight, Yn..." Fubuki said.

"Oh yeah? Than what was that sniper for?" Yn pointed to a tree where a soldier holding a sniper aiming at him.

Fubuki didn't answer, "I'm here, to offered you a deal... Young Sparda.".

"What deal?" Yn put his hand on his hip.

"I want you to join me..." Fubuki slightly smiled.

"Join you what? Your heart breaker club?" Yn sarcastically said.

"Huh... You still couldn't forgive me, aren't you?".

"Tch... Just to let you know, forgiving someone like you is hard. But i'm already forget you anyway..." Yn smiled smugly.

"... I don't care... That's just in the past. Now, would you like to join my force? Yn Redgrave?" Fubuki offered her hand for a handshake, in the distance.

"... What if i say... NO?" Yn showed his usual cocky face.

"*Sigh*... Then I'm gonna make you join in a hard way..." Fubuki snap her finger, suddenly a group of soldier surrounded Yn, armed and dangerous.

"Now this is what i'm talking about..." The White Hair Badass didn't even scared for one bit, he's aiming Dan and Verg to left and right, "I'm ready as hell!!!".

A soldier strike at Yn, he shoot, Yn step on him and jump then perform the one and only RAINSTORM. Yn does backflip, he land on his knee and shoot his opponent with TWOSOME TIME move. Almost every soldier die, leaving only a few more.

"Just this? Man, what a waste of time..." Yn put Dan and Verg on their holster. As he was about to walked away, he dodge a sword swing, Yn glance at a soldier beside him who was holding a sword, "Hehe... Sword, eh?".

The soldier start to attacking Yn, he jump backward, Yn spread his right hand beside and soon d'Rebellion flew to his hand, "Sucks to be you, I'm hella good at sword...".

Yn perform a STINGER, the soldier manage to block it but not the impact, he's thrown and land on his back. Yn jump and finished the soldier with a solid HELM BREAKER, he choke him and BREAK it. Suddenly a group surrounded him again.

"Heh, bring it on!".

Meanwhile with Fubuki, the Hellish Blizzard glared at the fight in awe under her cold face.

"M-ma'am...!" A soldier approaching Fubuki, totally scared by the view of his comrade been slaughtered by a highschool boy, "W--why is this going to be like this...?!".

"Huh?".

"This shouldn't be went like this! I thought you said this boy aren't gonna KILL a human!".

"Yes he is, soldier. He will never kill a human, unless... Them," Fubuki pointing to the fight. The soldier stared only for him to saw his fellow COMRADE turn into a hideous thing, "... Demon...".

"What the hell..." The soldier fall on his butt, "Y--you're... Working with demon?!".

"No... It's just a low class devil who have a revenge for Yn..." Fubuki then sigh, "I never expecting them to beat him anyway...".