Family Reunion, Eh?

Next day

//Yn//
I'm on my way to the school, riding on Cavaliere once again. In the middle of my trip, i saw Jalter walking alone, so i decide to stop.

"Hey, Jalter!" I called, she look at me, "Want a ride...?".

"Uhh sure..." She hop on, "We're going to school, right...?".

"Of course, silly..." I chuckled and continued driving, "So, your parents come?".

"Nah, they couldn't come.".

"Why? If i can ask...".

"They're out of country... Business trip or something,".

"I see...".

"And yours?" Jalter ask back.

"My dad will come, but I'm not sure with my mother..." I said, "I hope she come...".

...
//Timeskip by Vergil playing Beat Saber using Yamato while Dante cringe in the corner//
...

//Yn//
I'm in my class, talking with Akeno and Mordred, "So your parents come, Akeno?".

"Unfortunately, no." She said smiling, but why am i feel a sadness in her eye.

"Wow, that man is so hot! Wonder who's father he is...?" A girl said.

"Excuse me ladies, what are you talking about if i may ask?" I smiled at them.

"Ooh hello, Yn. In the hallway, there is a handsome man! He's so similar to you, ya' know?".

"Hang on, is he tall, white hair, and blue eye?" I described.

"Yes, how did you know?".

"That's my damn daddy!" I stood from my seat and went to the hallway. As i thought, there is my father been swarmed by the female student, "Really, dad?" Phew, but i'm still glad he wear his leather jacket this time, usual clothes but replace the coat with jacket.

He stared at me and motioning me to come, "Hehey, here's the bad boy!" Dad put his arm around shoulder.

"Dad... What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I'm just telling your friend about us!".

This is what i heard from the girls, "Yn is handsome, and his father as well!", "No wonder why Yn is so handsome!", "That white hair look so soft!", "I want to call him DADDY too!".

Geez girl, well not blaming them, since they're watching TWO stylish man ever, "Okay, Yn. Why don't you get to your class? Imma' get something in the car..." Dad leaving.

I sighed and went back to my class, "So? Who is it?" Akeno asked.

"My father," i sat on my seat, put my feet on the table.

"How did he look like? I'll never meet him before..." Akeno wondering, "Is he handsome like you~?".

"Of course, Sparda legacy always charming as hell...".

...
//Timeskip by V watching My Little Pony Equestria Girl//
...

//Morrigan//
I'm arrived with my car at my son school, wow! It's so elite! "Nice choice, Dante..." I smiled at myself.

I'm in my human form by the way, I'm step out of the car and stared at the building for a sec, "Ma'am!" Xena went beside me.

"Is this the place? Wow! It look so stylish~!" When i walked toward the building, i could feel all the male student stared at me, pfft I'm a Succubus anyway. Before i enter the building, i saw a familiar person beside a car--Hey! That's Dante's car!