She's F*ckin Back!

//3rd//
Inside the ORC building, there was Rias and her peerage, talking like usual. And the 5 queen was there as well. All of them walking toward a certain chained door, deep inside the building.

"Uhh what are we doing here again?" Issei questioned.

"We're here to meet someone... My other bishop," Said Rias, touch the door, "Last night, my brother told me to release my bishop for a reason...".

"Man, It's been awhile since i met this bishop..." Jalter giggled.

"Why are you locked this bishop here?" Issei asked again, completely confuse.

"That is not any of my will. I don't know but this bishop refuse to get out of this room," Rias muttering a spell.

"Such a shame, a powerful bishop was locked inside a room instead of fighting with us..." Akeno sigh.

The chain then drop to the floor, Rias opened the door, revealing a dark room and a Coffin in the middle.

"Hello, my bis--".

"AAAHHHH!!!" A loud girlish voice screamed from the Coffin, "W-w-w-what happened?!?!".

"It's okay, It's me, Rias Gremory..." Rias put her palm on the Coffin while smiling, and opened the Coffin.

There is a blonde little girl, laying in the Coffin while covering her face with her hand, "No no no!!! Outside is too scary!!! No life is better! No life is BETTER!!!".

"It's a girl?! And she's blonde too? Like Asia? Yooo! Another female in the gang!!!" Issei cheered.

"Oh, you're into GAY now?" Mordred hit Issei head.

"Wha?!".

"Ahaha... Issei, this child is a BOY." Kiba laughing whil--hold up! A boy?!

"... Trap alert! Trap alert! Trap alert!" Issei screaming while circling on his spot, "Not a gay! Not a gay!".

"Hey Gaspy!" Kurumi hug the bishop, "How you been~?".

The door pushed opened as our beloved Devil Hunter, Yn, entering the dark room with bloody d'Rebellion rested on his shoulder.

"Iikkk!" The bishop hide behind Kurumi, terrified by Yn.

"Hey, Rias. Sona said she want to meet you after school..." Yn look at d'Rebellion before throw him in the air and disappear, "What an ordeal... Well! Look's like everyone is here. What's the deal?".

"Yn, what a coincidence..." Rias smiled, "Everyone's, meet [Gasper], my other bishop, he's a half vampire and half human when he still alive, before i ressurected him into a demon.".

"A-actual vampire...?" Asia asked.

"Gasper already know everyone in this room except Issei, Asia, and Yn..." Rias kneeling beside Gasper, "Gasper, that is Issei, my newest pawn.".

"Yo!".

"And that beautiful girl is Asia, my bishop just like you..." Rias smiling sweetly, "And that handsome white hair boy is Yn Redgrave, my uhh... Fr--".

"FIANCE..." Yn smiled.

"EEEHHH?!?".

"Kidding!!!" Yn yelled, he stared at Rias who was gave him a 'Are you serious?' look, "Ehehe...".

"Anyway, that is Yn, my friend and also a demon too... Half, right Yn?" Rias explain.

"Yup... So, you are half vampire, eh? Is your father Dracula? Or maybe Alucard? Man... I always wanted that dude hat," said Yn, "Anyway, you're a sweet girl~".