Crimson Date

An.
Congratulation, Spardason! You just unlocked QnA feature! Use it whenever you like!

//Yn//
My first class with Uncle Vergil are just finished, it was good really, but it still awkward though. Now I'm in the hallway, heading to Sona's office, she need me to take care of something. I opened the door and then saw--oh my... I saw... Sona... Shirtless, just a bra.

"KYAAH!!! YN!!!" She covered her chest, "You could at least knock, Yn!!!".

"Uhh... Knock knock," i smiled, "My my, Sona~ are you asking me here to do such a naughty stuff~? How bold you are~".

"N-no! You just came in a wrong time! GET OUT!!!" She kick me out, literally.

"Ouch... What's wrong with girl and their Tsundere attitude...?" From the corner of my eye, i could see a boy coming right here, i never see him before, "Dude, i don't want to enter if i were you...".

the boy look at me, with a cocky look...

"Who are you anyway? New kid or something?" I raised a brow

The boy just chuckled, "Well well, Isn't it the White Hair Badass, Yn Redgrave?".

"How the hell did you know that...?" I glared.

"Everyone know you... Former king of [Takagi academy], the one man army that could beat a whole gang by yourself...".

"What the fuck? That was a long time ago before i was transfered into Kuoh..." I thought, "Okay dude cut it out, who are you?".

"Call me [Gilver]. Just to let you know, I'm from Takagi academy as well, same as you, I'm a fighter. And honestly, I'm a big fan of yours... And that is why..." The boy or Gilver smirked, "I want to have a FIGHT with you...".

"Dude, that is a long time ago... I'm not into fighting anymore," i said.

"Oh you are, Redgrave...".

Sona opened the door, she's already put on her clothes, "Yn i want--Ah! You must be the new kid, here's your schedule...".

Gilver took the paper, he walked past me, "Godspeed, Yn. You'll need it..." I saw him smirking at me before he walked away.

I turn around, sharply glared at that blonde bitch, "Asshole...".

Sona then stood beside me, "Gilver, transfered kid...".

"I'm not sure GILVER was his name,".

"He was moved from the famous Takagi academy, known as the school of devil..." Sona crossed her arm, "That school was famous with their--".

"Vandalism, bullying, violence, gang trouble, underage drinking..." I continued, Sona look at me.

"... Yes. I heard a rumor that every student in that school must know how to fight..." Sona continued, "They called themselves--".