Kokabiel And Excalibur

09:12 am
//3rd//
Inside the ORC building, Rias and her peerage thinking for a plan about Kiba disappearance, "Did Kiba contacted one of you, at least once?" Issei questioned.

"No." The other said.

"*Sigh*... At least he's with Xenovia and Irina..." Said Rias.

"That's what you should worried about..." Jalter and Kurumi walked out of the kitchen.

"You mean is?".

"Maybe Kiba and the church girl working together, but their goal is different... Kiba want to DESTROYED Excalibur by himself, while the church intending to bring Excalibur by themself. Like it or not, there's gonna be a possibility of them went to a fight, and Kiba... Is obviously outnumbered," Jalter explained as she stood beside Rias.

"Meh, KILLING is always be a perfect way to release some stress anyway..." Kurumi commented, sat on Rias desk.

"I see, you're right, Jalter..." Rias agree. Suddenly she received a telepathy message from her familiars who was seeking for Kiba, "We founded them!".

Rias make portal as she and her peerage step inside, all of them teleported to a place and found Irina laying on the ground, wounded.

"Asia, heal her!" Issei said.

"Irina, can you hear me?" Rias get on her knee, checking Irina.

"Rias...?" She said weakly.

"Where is Kiba and Xenovia?" Rias asking.

"We've been attacked, i couldn't catch with Kiba and Xenovia...".

"Let's get you to a safe place..." Said Rias.

The team back to the ORC building. Rias rested Irina on the couch while Asia healing her wound. The team teleported themself to the school, from the distance Sona and her peerage walked toward them.

Not long after that, the crazy priest, Freed Selzan, came in view, "Welcome welcome! Devil, devil, devil everywhere!!!".

"You again?!" Issei groaned, summoning his sacred gear, Ddraig.

"Ah... It's you--! Oh hey! Isn't that my lovely sweet Asia Argento~? The saint who turn into a filthy devil~?".

"Shut your goddamn mouth!!!" Issei roared.

Suddenly, Rias and Sona stood in front of their peerage, get on their fighting position.

"Ay ay ay!!! Ease up! Someone want to see you--!" After Freed said that, the sky color changed into dark, followed by a person flew downward, "Ah there he is!!!".

"Fallen angel...".

"10 WING... He's a leader..." Akeno claimed as a few lightning spark came out of her palm.

The person then floated in the air, "Greeting, devils. My name is Kokabiel...".

The Alpha Fallen
Kokabiel

"Its an honor to meet the heiress of the Gremory household...".

"The honor is mine, Kokabiel. So you're the one behind this? Why would you want to HARM our school? Did i or my friend do something wrong...?" Rias asking in polite yet threatening voice.

"No, i just intending to SATISFIED my need of DESTRUCTION. And honestly, i don't care if this school is under the Gremory protection, and that make me manage to hit two bird with one stone..." Kokabiel declared, "Messing with the Lucifer sister probably gonna draw his attention of me who wanted another WAR!".

"War?".

"Between the three faction!".

"Why did you want another war? I just thought that's ridiculous..." Said Rias.