Klaus out!,Kat in!

"God help me!" I declared the next day, as I got up from the bed, to shut  a very annoying alarm!

Damn my mother to keep it on the opposite shelf! She knew that it will require me to get up from the bed to smash it into peices!

Reaching the clock, I stopped short, I could smell Bacon and cheese!

Oh mY god! 

What's wrong with my mother? Two days continuous??

I flew down the stairs only to meet the source of all my problems lately sitting on the counter.

"Get out!" I screamed,"My chair!"

"Good morning to you too" Klaus replied cooly.

"Alex!" my mom hissed. I just raised an eyebrow.

"Almost a century and you still lack manners" my mom said sadly.

I just rollled my eyes,"I thought you wanted to eat something" I cocked my head in the other direction and pointed out the window,"I figure it wouldn't involve my chair"

"Are you this crazy every morning? or am I a exception?" Klaus answered with a question of his own.

"Go away and do whatever it is that you do please" I said moving to make myself a decent cup of coffe, I was gonna need it today.

"Fancy" Klaus said,"Coming from a girl who had me locked up in her basement for days"

"Well what can I say!" I said with a fake smile,"I'm awesome!"

Klaus just rolled his eyes, getting off my chair, "I'm off"

'"At last!" I said.

"See you later love" Klaus said smiling,"Stella."

"Goodbye Klaus" mom said.

"See ya!" I said. 

After that Klaus thankfully vanished. God I love my chair!

"Mom," I said.

"Yes?"

"M going out to meet gran" I said.

"Say hi" she said without even glancing up.

"Oh well" I said, with my coffee in my hand i made my way up the stairs to my room to get ready.

I went in my closet and dressed up in Yellow shorts and Purple tank, yeah weird, but i don't feel like dressing up,plus it's just Kat.

I fixed my hair, wearing it down, pulling on purple sneakers I went back to the kitchen.

I devoured mom's breakfast! My mom just kept laughing at me all throughout.

After Breakfast I wished my mom goodbye and made my way to my car.

Sending a quick text to Z that I won't be coming home to school today I started my car and sped off to Georgia.

I blasted my playlist at full volume in my car, earning  a few glances from people in the near by cars.Like I care!

Z wanted to know the reason, and I told her that i would meet up with her tommorow before school to explain it, well she didn't buy it at first but then let it go, with that out of the way I breathed a sigh of relief, It's good to know that I have someone there to wtch my back.

I made itb to Georgia in record time, strolling in to the cafe Kat told me to meet her at, I was handed a small white note from a waitress who i wa surprised to know was a witch.

M so Srry sweets, had to go, u wanna know what's my secret in Mystic falls right?

Meet me at this address tommorow after school, Salvatore Boarding house.

What the hell?! I came alll the way to Georgia getting up so early in the morning only for  a note?!

Dialling Kat's number "Bitch!" I barked.

"M Sorry! didn't you get the note?" she said.

"Yeah!" I said,"Why couldn't you tell me this over the phone?"

"Yeah,about that" she said.

"Whatever" I said and hung up.

She is soo gonna pay! 

I said my thanks to the witch and made my way out the cafe and to my car speeding of home.

What were the Salvatores and Kat even related?

Were their being vampires had anything to do with it? But then why did I have a feeling that there was something much more to it than it looked.

A.N: So guys............Damon will b making a appearance!! in the next chappy!..:)