the big revelation

Ziome’s POV:

Brad and I dropped off Alex at her math and dashed our self’s to our cars, before she looked out her window.It definitely wasn’t helping that the math department should have the view of the parking lot!

“C’mon Brad!” I whisper\yelled at him! Seriously! What the hell was he doing?

“Just checking" he snapped.

“For what?”

“Alex!”

“Oh!” I said lamely. I was sure Brad was pissed of with me for doing this, truth was I had math with Alex right now and Brad and I had English after this, which was also with Alex, but she had seen us at lunch, I hadn’t planned on telling her stuff so soon. In my dictionary she was supposed to be the first one to tell us, I knew we had to tell her at some point, but I really didn’t know how!, plus I had a strange notion that she wasn’t average, her power was much more than anyone I have ever met, and that is something since Brad is the most powerful descendant I know off, him being a descendant of Poseidon and all.

I sighed as we reached Brad’s car, “Where to?” Brad asked.

“Grill” I said.

We reached the grill in less than 10 minutes, I chose a corner table and Brad came with to lemonades, grinning to himself.

I raised an eyebrow.

“Mike’s questioning why we aren’t at school?”

“How is that funny?” I asked him, did he lose it?

“Imagining my mom’s face is!” he answered.

Well he had a valid point, his mom was gonna throw a fit! but then she is the best woman I know off.

We both know that whatever mike knows is what Janie knows! His crush on her is the most hilarious and also the most painful part of our lives!

“So back to business” Brad said, attempting a serious tone.

“Hmm…” I said swirling the small umbrella in my hand which I took from the lemonade glass.

”Should we?” Brad asked.

“Yeah…well….we have to, right?” I said uncertainly.

“We do Z” Brad said “We owe her an explanation”

I glanced at him uncertainly, sure I liked Alex, but there was something about her that scared me, like some thing ,some unknown power.

I sighed and forced out a laugh,"Fine!...but" I said smirking

"Why are you grinning like dat?" Brad asked suspiciously.

I gave him a bright smile,"You've got a big day ahead of you water boy!"\

Blood drained from Brad's face."Noo!" he said.

I just grinned as I pulled out my phone to text Alex

ME:'D grill aftr math......'

Alex's reply came in in less than a minute which made me wonder,just how much was she in her math class?

Alex:"K!"

*****************************************************************************************

Alex's POV:

I blasted the music in my car as I made my way to grill after math,I was bunking english, but then when did I care!

It was tad bit weird that Z and Brad managed to go to the grill without me, but then they had english together and Z messaged me inbetween math,granted I didn't pay much attenntion, but I have a feeling that they bunked english too!

I slipped on my glares as I got out my car.

I spotted Z and Brad the moment I stepped in the grill,they were in a cornerr booth and looked in mid fight.

"But BRaddd!!" I heard Z whine.

"Z! We are so not good at such stuff!"

"You people are not good at what?" I asked them as  neared.

Brad's eyes widened,while Z just smiled.

"Hey!" she said.

"Hi!" I said as I slipped into next to her and waved at Brad.

I gave him a starnge look.

He just shook his head vigorously.

"Cat got your tongue Brad?" Z asked laughing her head off.

"What's wrong with the both of you?" I asked.

"ImadescendantandZistooyouseemtobetoobutwhataboutyouraura?" Brad said in sucha rush,that, I really dIdnt get a  word!

"What?" I asked increduously!

Z's laughing riot stopped,she hugged and said,"Babe...look.."

I waited expectantly.

She took a deep breath,"You're a descendant right?"

I just nodded my head, they musy ahve figured that much out, I knew this too,so there wasn't really any point in hiding it.

"I'm for wisdom" She said smirking.

"Athena?"

"yup!"

I looked over at Brad.

He didnt even make a effort to open his mouth!

"And he's a descendant of a chicken!" Z snickered.

"HeY!" Brad snapped.

I started laughing along with Z.

"Posiedon!" He said.

I sighed,there goes the ego!

Brad lifted his head high,'Yeah right Brad' I thought!

Z just looked at me expectantly.

"Zues" I said and smiled.Brad's jaw dropped!

"Yeah baby!" I said and fist pumped. And the whole grill gave me a look which said their doubts about me being crazy were confirmed.

I sat down giving a sheepish smile.

"Oh-My-God!" Z gasped,"I never thought that there could be someone bigger than Brad!"

I and Brad just gave her a strange look, for a Descendant from Athena, Z sure was dumb.

I JUST SHOOK MY HEAD.

"I meant the ego people!"Z said,"Now I have to people with egos bigger than themselves!"

"HeY!" Bradv and I said in unision. The people turned back to us again.

"Seriously?don't you people have life's of your own?" Z snapped at them.

After giving us angry looks,they went back to whatever they were doing before interrupting us.

Z,Brad and I smiled at each other before bursting out laughing.Which actually caused all the attension back to us again.

"Ok!" Brad said between laughs,"Let's get outta here!"

Z and I nodded, laughing!

**********************************************************

A.N:       ^

               |

               |

       Well der it is!, Hope it was ok!.......coz i had a tough tym writing it!

Vote n comment guys!

:D