'Witch' moi?

1901, Washington.

That day was normal; At least it started out normal. I was in my room looking wistfully at the forest, (since Stella had come I just couldn't sneak out anymore.)

Few Days Earlier:

Two days had passed when I saw the woman again, I was in the living room, with my handmaid and my mother was explaining me the complications involved if we left this village, (I had been insisting on doing this) when suddenly there was a knock on the door and a butler said that there was a lady looking for my mother. My mother's eyes brightened when she heard this, she quickly ordered my handmaid to leave and called the woman.

My whole body froze when I saw who it was,it was the same woman, in a black dress this time.

"Good morning, Mrs. Petrova" she said and curtseyed. Fear consumed me for no apparent reason; I reminded myself that I had no reason to get scared I didn't know her she could not hurt me.

It turned out that my mother thought that Michaela, my handmaiden was not good for me and I needed a new handmaiden,and she took that woman, Stella as my handmaiden.

Surprisingly Stella was good to me and sweet and polite too. She didn't bring up that day. Thankfully, but I wanted answers but was scared to ask so settled down for assumptions. Until that day that changed my life.

A crazy plan entered me, if I could jump out the window and fly to the forest. I opened my window and prepared to fly I had succeeded to fly just above the window, smiling I began to close my window when I saw my bedroom door opening and Stella came in she called my name, but when there was no answer she came forward and saw me standing 10 feet in air outside the window, her eyes widened and I fell.

I had lost my concentration and couldn't hold myself up and fell. But somehow I didn't end up on the ground; instead I ended up in someone's arms.

Troy's!!

"Hello again, Miss Petrova" he said

I gaped, 'What...Wh-What are you doing here?" I stammered

"Bring her up sweetie", Stella voice came from my window.

Troy smirked and jumped. I screamed and shut my eyes. When I opened them I was in my room again and still in troy's arms'. I then saw Stella with a worried expression on her face. "We need to talk dear", she said looking at me, she smiled at me but my heart just did a flip inside in my chest. I was scared.

I froze. And for the first time I wanted to tell her, tell Stella who I really am, what I can do, I wanted Stella, hell I even wanted Troy to know. I sighed and closed my eyes and my father's warning in his deathbed flashed in my mind, "don't let them get to you, be strong my child, they will kill you".

"Do you know who you are, Miss Petrova?" Stella voice brought me out of my thoughts.

I gulped and nodded. Stella sighed and came towards me I then realized that I was still in Troy's arms, and he didn't mind it was; like I weighed him nothing."I don't think so, "Troy said his voice deep as he contemplated. I liked it.

"You are a witch, Miss Petrova."Stella said as if she was talking to a 5 year old. I just stared at her and blinked, she didn't say what I thought she said did she?

"No ", I said "am not I am a-"

"You are a descendant of the Greeks too" Stella said cutting me off. "You must be a successor of the Lord Zeus that's way you can fly", she pointed out.

All I could do was stare I didn't know how she knew me, how she knew what I was. But....

"Witch?" I asked the doubt in my head.

"Yes you are, "she said surprised, "You are just too strong to be only a descendant, you are the gifted one, the one and only fusion of a witch and a Greek descendant. You don't think that people obey everything you say to them just because they want to do you?" she said amused.

"But-"I started.

"You are a charmer Alexis, "she stated "and you can control all the elements in addition to that; that's what makes you special." she said "of course there are many who can do this too, but it requires lot of years of practice."

"How do you know?"I asked.

"I am one too, "She smiled and said.

"But aren't witches supposed to be a taboo?"I asked, feeling skeptical, and scared at the same moment.

She sighed. And pinched the bridge of her nose, clearly she was frustrated with either with question or she didn't want to answer me.

Then Troy cleared his throat, "why do you think your father died?"He asked in a surprised tone. It was then that I was reminded that I was still cuddled in his arms; I looked at his hands' sharply. He got the signal and set me on my feet, even in this circumstance I managed to blush slightly.

"My father was not a witch," I said in a firm voice, "he was a descendant and killed by-"I left the sentence hanging I was never going to tell anyone about his death not till I lived.

"Your father was a descendant Alexis, your mother is a witch and she is a charmer too," he paused before he continued 'that's the reason she brought my mother over here so that we could teach you to control."

"Wait! My mother knows all of this?" I gasped out loud. She is not supposed to know my trips to the forest; I looked up chagrined at Stella and Troy.

Troy chuckled, "No she doesn't know about your love for the forest, though that's a mystery to me too." He added.

I smiled nervously, what was it about this boy that made me so nervous? I sighed and said, "Well then let's just get started!" I said with all the enthusiasm I could muster, I have to admit, it wasn't much.

um...hey....dis is my first author's note.......so m gonna keep it shrt jst wanted 2 thank ppl who have read this! i noe m nt gud...bt itz a start!