I'd Lie...

“You’re a retard you know that?!”Damon said to me as I snuggled in his passenger seat.

“Hmm”I whisperered, closing my eyes and getting cozy under the huge blue blanket.

Yep he knows how to treat me. Insert goofy smile.

Seriously after admitting I loved him, to myself the giddy feeling in my stomach and brain hasn’t subsided, it can be because of the kiss too, but…

Yeah a lil’ bit of both!

“So “He said, quietly.

“Yeah?”I murmured, am so tired and then sneezed.

“I heard the conversation you had with Klaus.”

My head whipped up to him, sleep forgotten and my eyes widened.

“She did kill Troy” He said, cautiously.

Tears build up my eyes, slowly; I sniffed making an effort to keep them at bay.

“Alex” He said in a rush, “I swear if I knew he mattered to you I would have never killed him”

“But you did” I whispered, looking down at my pale hands.

“I-“He said, “I am sorry”

I took a deep breath, and then looked out the window.

“Alex “He said “I didn’t know”

“Exactly!”I said, angrily,”no one knows!”

“Because you don’t say anything!”He shouted back, angry too

“Am sorry I didn’t come and pour out my heart to you and tell you all about my history, geography and methodology!”I shouted back in a rush.

“Well if you would have maybe you could have saved him!”He shouted.

“Yeah cause you totally had him locked in your basement when I came along dint you?”I said sarcastically.

“You know what?!”He said

I just turned my head and looked at the rain droplets on the window.

“Screw you Alex!”He shouted hitting his hand on the wheel.

I flinched.

“If someone you loved was in danger what would you do Alex?!”He asked.

“Not kill him mostly!”I shot back.

“It’s not my fault!”He said back “Before you came along i always thought Elena was what I would-“

“You would?”

“Can we just forget it?!”He said,” I’m sorry alright?”

“Can you just drive me home?”I asked.

He just veered the car around, without saying a word, while I mulled on my own thoughts.

“Damon” I said, quietly half hour later, hoping his anger was gone by now.

“Yes?”He said his tone emotionless.

I looked out my window to my house, noticing all the lights off and was secretly glad about it, I don’t think I am ever gonna have the courage to tell Stella that her son as dead.

“You called me Alex” I said, smiling a bit, but it dropped soon when I saw him looking at the windshield not even sparing me a glance.

So I quietly got out the car and raced back home, running up to my room and sprinting to the window, I kneeled down and slowly looked out from beneath the curtains, only to see Damon staring up at my window .I quickly withdrew smiling and went to change and fell asleep dreaming about a time when he loved me back.