Blast from the past!

“Santa Klausss!!”I squealed on reaching Klaus’s house,or should I say mansion?
Why does everyone have such huge houses here?"Alexis”, Klaus said, grimacing slightly at the nick name I called him with.
"What?" I said, “I don't get a hug?"
I pouted.
He smiled, “Come here, love".
And I happily hugged him back!
"Lexy!" I heard Rebekah shout from up the stairs.
I looked up and saw Rebekah coming down with a dark haired man. No wait not a man a guy, and a Goood looking guy!
"Bekky!” I said, and hugged her too.
The last time I saw her was in 1918. 
And when I met Klaus again in the 1930s he soo cold heartedly told me that he had daggered her!
He was such an ass back then!
I mean like seriously who does that!
To their own family?
Then Klaus told me about Mikael and I tell you what?
That man cannot be the father of such awesome siblings!
And then I came to know about the remaining Mikaelson family that was also lying in coffins and I really felt bad for Klaus.
Call me stupid but I understood him.
And then my anger towards him daggering Rebekah went away, eventually I came to terms with it and me and Klaus became friends.
*****1932******
"Why were you called the Mikaelsons?"I asked Klaus, whilst sipping my wine, it tasted divine.
Klaus shrugged, “It was just the way things were at that time".
I sighed, really makes no sense to me!
"You look troubled, love", Klaus said with his heavy British accent.
It always mesmerized me.
Always.
That's why it was the main reason I was sitting in London right this minute.
I just love British people! I thought in glee.
"Your explanation is weird, I miss Bekky!"I said, I always thought that if I made a huge fuss about missing Bekky so much, Klaus will actually bring her back.
I was still cross with him after learning last year that he daggered her!
She was the closest I ever had to a best friend after I became immortal.
Bekky reminded me of Ade,they were both so similar, I always thought that they would be great friends if they would ever meet each other.
"One of these days,” Klaus said, effectively taking me out of my thoughts.
"One if these days what?"I asked Klaus, sharply.
He simply shook his head, “She isn't coming back Alex"
I narrowed my eyes at him, “I will bring her back Klaus"
His eyes blazed with anger, “You wouldn't dare".
"Try me".
*****************************
"You said you would never bring her back!"I shouted in disbelief to Klaus.
"Well, you brought me back didn't you?"He said smirking.
I narrowed my eyes at him, “It’s something completely different isn't it?"I said flatly.
"Yes", Bekky answered.
"Do I want to know?"I asked.
"Nope", She said.
I shrugged.
"Come here then!"I said and sat on the couch, “We have a full era to discuss!"
"I missed you so much!"Bekky said and came to sit beside me.
"Let's get out of here Kol",Klaus said, seemingly not wanting to here girl talk.
But then…..
The guy's name is Kol?
As in charcoal?
I scrunched up my face at this, and Bekky laughed.
Kol and Klaus looked towards us.
Kol smiled,"I don't think we've met"
He came towards us and took my hand in his,"I am Kol Mikaelson" and then he kissed it, like the old times.
Like how people greeted each other in the early 1900s.
Like how Troy greeted me the first time we met.
In one swift moment I was transported back to our first meet.
I gave my hand to a smiling Troy and curtseyed,"Marionette Alexis Petrova" I said clearly.
But them Troy's face merged and changed.
Instead I saw two unfamiliar dark brown irises looking back at me in pure shock.
And two very outraged pair of eyes looked at me.
I gulped.
"Petrova?",Kol said, stunned beyond belief.
"You are a Petrova?",Bekky said in disbelief.
I gave a faint nod.
"Told you” Klaus said and smirked. Then started out towards his liquor cabinet and took out some Scotch.
I sat down on the couch,Kol stared At me with such intensity that I had an sudden urge to bury my face somewhere.
I looked up at him, “What?"I snapped.
"You look better than Katerina ever did” he said and smirked.
I cocked my head to a side.
Playboy much?
Yes ofcourse!
I gave him my own cocky smirk," 'Course! I do!"
Klaus laughed from behind me.
"How?"Bekky said.
"She has violet eyes"Kol said and shrugged, walking off towards Klaus.
"Yeah  douchèbag!"Bekky said sarcastically, “I am so mesmerized by her beauty!"
I laughed and shrugged.
"I dunno"I replied.
"Wait a minute,” Klaus said, “If you are a Petrova too?"He said and stopped.
I nodded.
"Then how is Elena one too?"He continued.
"Did you have a child?"Bekky said.
"What? No!"I cried.
Bekky looked at a loss of words.
I sighed,"I dunno okay? I am as confused as you are"
Bekky took the seat next to me.
I turned towards her and sighed.
"Look, I’ll see what I can find out okay?"I told her, “Right now, we need to introduce you to shopping malls! And pedicures!"
"Why not start with douchèbag?"Kol said staring at the glass of scotch in his hands.
"The word Kol,"I said and started walking towards him, he looked up at me approaching him.
I reached him and took hold of his glass; he caught my wrist and pulled me into him, making me land up on his lap, with my back pressed up against him.
My eyes went wide.
"The word?"Kol whispered into my ear.
I smiled and turned towards him.
"Defines you” I said. I pecked him on the cheek and got up.
I did a whole catwalk up to the door just for swaying my hips knowing it would inflate his ego.
If Kol is what I think he is and is a playboy.
Well, I guess he never met me?
So, why not show him two can play the game?
I smirked as I got in my car and Bekky followed me, getting into the passenger seat.
"Adios Santa!",I called and started my car.
Still happy about the game I was gonna play.
Some people need to be taught a lesson.
At that time a very vivid pair of blue eyes came to my mind.

A.N: AAAAAANNNDDD U hv it!

not really sure abt dis chappy but its stilll sumthng ryt?

i jst had to introduce Kol!

:D

nyhoo vote comment,fan....whatever floats ur wattpad boats!