Car Girl!

Chapter 1:

“Here you go honey”, my mom said with a bright smile on her face, she handed me my new car keys and opened the cloth over my eyes. (She was the one who insisted on blinding my eyes so it would really be a surprise).

I rolled my eyes and turned around saying, “It didn’t exactly help b-“I cut off.

“OH MY GOD!” I screamed.

The car standing before me was a Black Aston Martin which looked straight out of transformers.

And I loved it!!!                                      

I slammed into my mom and hugged her.”Alex can’t breathe!’ my mom gasped out.

“Oh sorry”, I said pulling away but I couldn’t keep the goofy smile from my face.

“I love you mom! Thank you!” I said sincerely and gave her a light hug which she  returned and said, “it’s what you deserve sweetie, with what I have put you through I guess this was a small price to pay.”

“Can I test it?” I asked anticipation rushing through me.

She nodded.

I squealed and was in the car in less than a second, my mom gave me a stern glare,Shit! I wasn’t supposed to do it especially in public. She has been telling me not to do it a while now. “Sorry” I said,”won’t do it!promise! “I called back and drove off.

I smiled at myself as I sped off to the outskirts of the town. The town was breathtakingly beautiful I noticed as I passed some really beautiful,old fashioned houses. I stopped as I got near a forest opening, this is one thing which I missed immensely in India I sighed,FORESTS Ya,I sure have a thing for them considering I was born in a forest.

I stopped the car and started walking towards the forest it was a bright afternoon sunlight but still the forest gave me the chills I shuddered and thought that not being in a forest for more than a year is giving me the creeps. I started thinking about the best things that have happened to me in the forests,sure things in India were best too and it was not in a forest so I must say that not all the best things to me have happened in a forest

My mind drifted off to when I  met Stella for the first time, my mom, sure she wasn’t my birth mother but she was even better than her ,she made me everything I am today and frankly speaking if it wasn’t for her I would have been dead and rotten by now.

That day was still clear in my head,I was as usual walking down the forest behind my family mansion,it was a nice sunny afternoon of 1901 I was 14 and was as usual left alone by my mother with my handmaiden, well she wasn’t much of fun so whenever I  told her I was sleeping,she left me alone in my room,little did she know what all I could do, so I sneaked out of home and got to the forest I have been doing that quite a lot lately.

I was walking down a different path that day,and heard a noise behind,like there was someone there in the bushes,I turned around and walked to it,as I heard them again  I hid myself behind a tree hoping they couldn’t hear me, they didn’t.

“You are going to do that one day aren’t you?” I heard a woman’s voice asking.

“Yes I will and you can’t do anything to stop me I have all the right to do so” I heard the voice of a young boy say.

The woman was obviously older than him.

I crouched closer to them and strained my ears to hear, I saw the woman,older in her 30s wearing a beautiful red dress and saw a young boy with his back turned to me, suddenly the woman began to glow and she started chanting in ancient Greek but the language didn’t matter to me I understood everything she said since I was Greek, by birth of course.

“O  Lord Hades the King of Death,I ask you to give me power to bless my ward and the strength to beckon him, I ask you to give him a place in the shadow of death, and bless him with your blessings”

There was a flash of light everywhere and everything returned back to normal, I looked back up towards the 2 people and my eyes met the eyes of the woman, her eyes widened and  I got up and ran backwards I saw the young boy turn and his eyes met mine that was it! I ran with all my might not knowing where I was going just one thing in my mind,a voice told me “run” and I did as it said.

For what seemed like forever I was ran,at last I stopped and sat down I didn’t care that my dress was dirty my mother was definitely not going to be pleased to see me like this. I sighed and closed my eyes and willed my heart,beating so madly  to slow, I thought about what the woman had said and I immediately understood what she meant, she had just given the boy an immortal life.

I thought about how she could give him an immortal life,she was a mortal, not a god. Annoyed I opened my eyes and terror shot through me.

The boy was standing before me our faces just inches apart.