10

A/N

There will be some updates closer than others as I update as I go. Normally the first five chapters are written in advance and I update them strategically, but then I start publishing as I go. 

************************************

Stevie's European tour concluded in Ireland, and Lindsey and Annabelle met her at the Dublin Airport as she had been flying in from London.

After Stevie's Dublin concert, Stevie was laying in bed writing in her journal and Lindsey was flipping through the channels.

"Lindsey, what if we have another baby?" Stevie stops writing and looks up to him.

"Are you pregnant?" Lindsey cocks an eyebrow trying to figure out when they would've conceived.

"No, I am not pregnant. But I was thinking. We've been having sex quite a lot. And I'm still getting my period. It could happen." She bites her lip.

"Honey, we're fine. Would a new baby be great sure? But honestly Steph, you're 47 and you've had two miscarriages." Lindsey shakes his head.

"Three." Stevie bites her thumbnail.

"Three miscarriages?" Lindsey questions.

"I had a miscarriage with Joe Walsh. Anna was about three, maybe four." Stevie explains.

"Wow, you and the Eagles sure got around a lot," Lindsey smirks.

"Lindsey it's not funny." Stevie whines.

"I'm joking Angel," Lindsey chuckles.

"Still." Stevie sighs.

"But that just adds to my point. You're 47, you've had three miscarriages. If you get pregnant what are the odds that this baby will make it? Or you for that matter." Lindsey replies wrapping his arms around her.

"I know, but I...I miss when I was pregnant. I miss feeling her move around in my stomach, and I took it all away from you. You didn't get to see or experience me being pregnant and I feel like I cheated you out on a lot of things." Stevie sighs.

"Angel, I'm okay. Trust me. Goodnight." Lindsey kisses her head leaning up and shutting his light off.

Utterly dejected she moves away from him and lightly cries. Her hand falling to her stomach. She knows that her biological clock is ticking, and she really wants to have another baby. Simply because she wants to do it all over again. This time, most importantly with Lindsey by her side.

***

Christmas break is technically from December 22-January 5th, but they left on the 18th. The 18th and 19th were spent exploring Ireland. 20th and 21st they were in London, 22nd-23rd they explored Paris and they spent Christmas Eve through December 27th in Italy the 28th and 29th was Amsterdam and the 30th and 31st and 1st in Switzerland. Sadly, Lindsey and Anna had to fly back home, as they wanted to be at least semi back to normal for school to start. As for Stevie, she was heading to Australia for the final leg of her tour. It didn't technically start until the first week of February, but she enjoys Australia, so she decided instead of going home and having to fly all the way back, she'd just rent a suit in Sydney and stay until that final leg kicked off.

Her first show in Sydney was on February 6, a Friday and she had been in Australia at that point for about four and a half weeks. She was backstage getting ready when Margi Kent, her designer, and Karen walked in.