9

School had gotten out on June 6th, and after the final bell rang Annabelle practically danced through the halls, Lindsey will never admit it, but he almost did too. He loves his job, really but he was sick of the Katie, Annabelle feud that was still going on and shitting all over his History class. It was toxic. He loves Annabelle but she, like her mother can hold a grudge for a very long time.

However, it was around midnight on June 9th, Annabelle had retired up to her room to do who knows what around ten-thirty and Lindsey was watching a movie in the living room with Max when Sulamith came scampering in. Stevie had taken the rat-mop on tour with her, and Lindsey was slightly relieved.

He turned his attention to the hallway entrance where Stevie appeared,

"Hey Linds, is Anna in bed?" Stevie questions walking over to him and slightly bending to kiss him.

"She's in her room, I don't' know if she's sleeping or not," Lindsey explains opening his arms up for her and she gently walks around the couch to crawl into his lap.

"I am so not looking forward to tomorrow. I mean I am, but I don't want to get up at five in the morning, but I want to surprise her." Stevie pouts laying her head in the crook of his neck.

"It'll be worth it though." Lindsey smiles rubbing her back.

"I hope so...I missed you." She sighs nuzzling into his neck.

"I've missed you too," Lindsey says.

"You should put Max in Anna's room and meet me upstairs." Stevie winks climbing off his lap and making her way towards the staircase.

He chuckles and watches her climb the stairs. He's not sure if the fact that they jumped into bed with each other as quickly as they did is a good thing or not but he's not going to question it. He leaves Sulamith in the living room, but he motions for Max to follow him and he does. Cracking Anna's bedroom door open he can see that her fairy lights are twinkling and she's fast asleep on top of her comforter a pen in her hand a drawing pad by her stomach. He lightly chuckles and grabs the throw off the club chair in the corner and drapes it over her and takes the pen and paper and places it next to her on the floor. Max takes his place next to her and Lindsey goes to the master bedroom.

Stevie greets him with candles lit and red lace negligee. The red negligee is new, he knows that because he's had to find a way to make room for his clothes which means he's opened all of the drawers and he may have rooted around in the stuff she didn't' take but he didn't care.

"Do you like my nightgown?" Stevie questions walking over to him and kissing him.

"Steph, that's hardly a nightgown, but I do like it because red is a great color on you and I've told you that a million times." Lindsey smiles kissing her lips lightly.

"Lindsey, I love you." Stevie sighs.

"I know Angel, I love you too." Lindsey smiles as her hands go up to his curls and she gently starts playing with it.

"Come to bed Lindsey." Stevie smiles grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the bed.

They make love in the Candle Light and by the time the candles burn down both are fast asleep.

***

The next morning, Stevie begrudgingly crawls out of bed at the sound of Lindsey's alarm. They share a steamy shower and wearing a pair of jeans, her signature platform boots, the tan ones, and a white three-quarter length blouse with gold polka dots on it she starts cooking Anna's favorite breakfast. French Toast.