W o r r i e s (10)

I am so so sorry for taking so long to those who were waiting. You don't even know how thankful I am for all the support. Read, enjoy, vote, comment and mostly importantly smile!!!!!!! I can bet you will look more beautiful than you already are :-).

..............

I was being forced into a world full of lies,betrayals,revenges and hatefulness. I was finally giving him and myself hope. I was hopeful after a long time and suddenly it was snatched away from me. My legs were weak all of a sudden and I slid down the wall I was supporting myself with. I had to deceive him for him. I had to do the thing he feared and despised the most. He will be insecure, more than he already was. I was asking him for his trust and now what? Can Marcel really hurt Klaus? What will Marcel want me to do? Uncountable questions were bouncing in my head.

I can't remember myself being this weak? I was strong-headed and witty. I didn't know what to do when it came to him. I was giving him hope. The thought crossed my mind again and again. Now I had to re-make the mask that was finally off. I knew Marcel controlled witches and Bonnie's mother sedated Mikael once. I had to do what was needed to be done. I had to do what Marcel said.

It was noon. I was sitting on the bar, expressionless. The door swung open and the most unfathomable person came. He had that ever-existant smirk on his face. He strolled towards me without a care while I felt like the weight of whole word was on my shoulders. He sat down beside me on a stool and gestured for a drink. Camille appeared, smiling beautifully as she was. I had been sitting here for a while but my mind wasn't giving me a break and I didn't notice her. I thought if she minded? I smiled politely towards her which she returned with equal gratitude.

"Hello Cami." Marcel said.

"Marcel." She nodded towards him with an inpassive expression.

"Two bourbons please." He requested.

With that she began to prepare them.

"Good to see you Caroline. Last night was exciting." He said with a wink.

What did he mean by that was beyond me. How can he say that?

"Matters this grave shouldn't be discussed in public. You can have a drink and then we can move in." He continued.

I just nodded because I honestly didn't know what to say.

Two drinks were in front of us. I gulped mine and stood up.

"Easy there. Nothing to be impatient."

"Can you hurry up and let me get this over with. I honestly don't have time."

He stood up without a word and I was quite surprised myself. He lead the way upstairs the bar to a large room.

"You have rooms everywhere?" I asked.

"You can say that." He said while taking a place on a couch placed in centre of the cream coloured room. I was standing as I didn't want to make myself comfortable.

"What do you want from me?" I enquired coming straight to the point.

"I want you to do the things I can't . I will tell you as they come."

"Woh! Why should I? There is no point to." I said, my voice steady, synonymous to what I was feeling inside.

"You can't fool me Caroline. I know you care for him, more than one should."

"No I don't. Who will care for someone so cold and merciless like him. I don't know what gave you the impression?" I said, feigning agitation.

"You really think that will work? All this crap? He is cold and merciless but still you do."he said.