R e v e l a t i o n s (8)

Dum dum dum! Next chap. You guys are amazing. 700+ reads!!!!!I think I am going to faint from happiness. So you know the drill. Read, enjoy, vote and comment. Positive criticism is always welcomed.

This chapter is dedicated to JollyRancher727 because she is awesoesauce and an ah-mazing writer. Go check out her book "Dysfunctional". It is great :-) :D

...................

It had been three days since my encounter with Klaus. I have been spending quite some time with Rebekah and the secret plannings and hushed conversations weren't going unnoticed by me.

There are times to stay put and what you want will come to you but then there are times when you have to get up and grasp any opportunity that comes your way. Life can't be taken as it comes. You have to struggle sometimes, fight for what you want or this entity will crush you cruelly and leave you empty handed.

The situation, it wasn't as simple as it was made out to be. It was crushing him. With his every frown, his every attempt at keeping up the facade, his every heartbreaking expression that slips unintentionally, he was crushing me and to top that all of, he wasn't letting anyone in, as always.

I didn't know what crept up at him but he was opening up a bit and I was adamant to know what was eating him inside out. In his thousand years of life span, he had made unbreakable walls. With his cocky attitude and selfish ways, he made everyone believe he was heartless, that nothing can effect him but every slightest thing was breaking him slowly, it was like everyone enjoyed his suffering.

It was 5 in the morning and I was wide awake, staring at the ceiling. Everything was in the form of jumbled up mess infront of me with many securely tied knots and untying them was proving to be more difficult than I thought. I didn't know what to do or how to sort out this mess out but I knew I had to.

Getting up I took a quick shower in hopes to wash all the thoughts away. Did I succeed? Not at all.

I was reading a book when my door got knocked. I wasn't expecting anybody and there was no one here who would come by themselves to meet me. Getting up I reached the door and opened it. There stood the source of all my worries and ambivalences.

"Klaus? Came here to convince me to go back?" I said in a mocking tone.

"Now you are allowing me to come in or not?"

I stepped aside and he came in.

"So?" I said crossing my arms on my chest. I was not mad but I had to show that his behaviour from that night effected me as I hadn't encountered him since the said day.

"You seem in a good mood love!" He said with a smirk. Now I was surely convinced he was bipolar or something.

"Oh you noticed? I thought in the daze of sending me back, you wouldn't."

His expression changed from his signature arrogant smirk to one of serious.

"Do you really think I want you gone from here Caroline? If it is so, you have failed to know me too." He said repeating my words. I didn't know how to respond.

"Marcel has suspected that I know you. It is good for all of us that you return. As you are well familiar with the fact that your friends don't trust me already." He continued.

"I am here alright so move on from that fact." I replied exasperatedly.

"Will you mind a lunch with me?" He asked suddenly looking at me with expectant eyes.

"Sure." Words tumbled out of my mouth like it was the only answer possible without a second thought.

"Get ready. I will be waiting."