the beginning

Oh. You want to know how it happened? Well, it went like this..

I was sorting through some old files when I heard yelling outside. "I don't wanna bother him! You know he hates being bothered!" "Well someone has to get him!" I poked my head outside my door and said: "is there a problem here?" "Dr.Gaster! Sorry to bother you sir! Never mind that, what is it? There's reports of a human in Snowdin, and the king wants you to go to your station. Alright, thank you. I teleported to Snowdin and saw monsters running everywhere, trying to evacuate. I stopped Grillby and demanded to know what was going on. He told me that the human had attacked someone, but no one was sure who. I ran through Snowdin trying to find Kin and Pap. I turned a corner and was shocked at what I saw. Pap was dusting in the snow, and a human was standing over Kin. I was blinded by rage and I started attacking the human. I thought he was done for so I turned to Pap to check and see if I could save him. "Please Papyrus! Don't die! Stay strong!" "Dad, I love you..."  He faded away in my arms. I was about to turn to grab Kin, when I felt a prick  of pain in the back of my head. I turned and grabbed the human's knife and stabbed him with it repeatedly.Once I was sure he was dead, I reached out to Kin, but I was blinded by all the blood streaming down my face. I didn't remember getting hurt this bad, but I knew I had to get some help. I grabbed Kin and ran to Lady Toriel's house.

Hey guys! You are reading the first chapter of my book! I know it's cringe right now, but it only gets better!  Also I encourage you to go check out my ask book and my books for the other members of the Gang! This was recently edited! Read on for more blood, feels, and squeals!
                                       ❤gastershadow