Liar chapter 28.

EDITED
Paige's pov-

I wake up rubbing my eyes, and see a yellow room that looks quite nice actually.

"Where am I?" My hoarse voice speaks.

"You're in a hotel room. You had an allergic reaction to Tuna apparently. The bus driver was eating tuna right before you came on the bus, so it caused you to stop breathing. They're cleaning the bus, so you'll be able to get on it but for now you and I will be staying a hotel room," a voice explains.

"And you are..?" I ask.

"Oh it's Maddie!" Maddie exclaims. Laughing, I grab my phone that was coincidentally on the nightstand. 4:30 a.m..

"Why the hell are you still awake?" I moan.

"Oh... um... I don't know.. nightmare?" She says trying to convince me. Shaking my head I turn back over and fall asleep again.

It's 1:30 p.m., and they cleaned the bus so I could be okay when we travel in it.

We're now on our way to L.A., And I'm going to surprise Andy at his house. With two tickets to Demi's concert tonight.

"Mom I'm going to Andy's!" I shout exiting the tour bus. Luckily, he doesn't live far from the Staples Center so I could walk.

When I reach Andy's front door step I ring the door bell and its answered right away.

"Oh hi Paige. What a surprise. You're here for Andy right?" Andy's mom proclaims. Nodding my head, she points up the stairs indicating he's in his room.

I grab the two tickets out of my purse and hide them behind my back. I'm about to knock on the door when I hear muffled moans and cries.

"Oh Andypoo," a voice moans. Then a loud groan. Dropping the tickets I run out of the house as fast as I could.

I finally reach the tour bus in full blown sobs. Demi was right. Andy is a bad person. He's cheating on me in the worst way possible.

"Mom!" I cry out entering the tour bus. Collapsing to the ground waiting for my mom to find me. If I died right now. I wouldn't care.

"Babygirl?" My mom wonders. I think she has noticed me sobbing on the ground because she's pulling me into a tight hug. Making me cry louder.

"Andy's cheating!" I sob into her arms. Demi rubs my back and soothes me, well attempts too. But I'm a weeping mess.

About an hour later I finally stopped crying, and I'm laying in Demi's tour bus bed shoveling ice cream into my mouth while watching Lion King.

"Sweetie you sure you don't want to come watch the show?" Demi's asks. Nodding my head I continue watching my movie in a depressed state. Andy's a liar. A horrible one. And I won't ever be able to forgive him. Hopefully, when Demi performs in Chicago I'll see Yasmin there, because I saw she tweeted she's going, she'll make me feel better.

----------------------------------------------

An: short chapter I know. But there's two more chapters left. And no I'm not doing a sequel. So just remember that.