Remember me Chapter 21.

EDITED
Demi's pov-

I remember everyone else. Everyone but Paige. I've been told everything about her, and been shown pictures of us together, and of her just messing around. I just can't remember. It hurts my brain. But I'm determined to remember her.

I'm pretty sure it's been 2 hours since Nick went running after Paige. I hope she's okay. The only thing I've seen of her was blonde straight hair. Pale face, puffy red eyes and tears about everywhere. I know I'm the reason I made her cry and become unhealthy. She just got out of rehab and I'm pretty sure she went these last few months of me dying not eating and self harming. If I could just remember her I can just make her healthy once again.

Gaining a head ache from thinking too much I sip my water, and let my self drift to sleep. Hoping I'll remember Paige when I wake up.

Paige's pov-

I've been awake from my little nap in the dark room for a while. I locked the door and broke the window. I'm only 2 story's up but there's concrete below and cars moving. I know Demi won't remember me. What's the point of living if the one you love has forgotten all about you? I pull my self on to the window ledge. I'm going to end this right now. Closing my eyes I leap off feeling the wind blow against and the whistling through my ear from falling quickly .

Expecting a bolt of pain to hit me and the urge to shut my eyes permanently, I don't feel any of those.

"What the fuck?" I state. Opening my eyes i notice I'm in someone's arms.

"Caught ya," Nick smirks grasping on to me tighter.

Letting out a loud cry. I began to punch him, my punches don't stun him at all.

"I was suppose to die!" I cry. "So Demi doesn't have to worry about remembering me."

Nick carries my sniffling body into Demi's room. Revealing her body sleeping. Her skin is so much tanner, and there are no bags under her eyes. She looks alive for the first time in 6 months. Sadly, I can't see her smiling face for being proud of me, or her eyes twinkling every time she sees me. She doesn't remember me.

About an hour of talking with Marissa and crying with Maddie, Demi finally wakes up.

"Hey guys," she mumbles, sounding like she did a few months ago. I smile when I hear her voice, but my smile fades as quick as it came when she looks at me with no emotion. I look away quick frantically looking around for nothing.

Demi sighs. And motions for Marissa to come to her. Marissa, obviously, obeys her and walks to Demi's right side. Demi whispers in Marissas ear and grabs Nick by the ear, and grips Maddie's arm tightly and drag them out of the room. Leaving Demi and I in the room by ourselves.

Right away I begin to shake uncontrollably going as pale as a ghost. Shaking me head and my eyebrows twitching uncontrollably. I want to just cry and run into her arms, and have her to tell me she loves me and that she remembers, but she can't cause she didn't even know I existed until I was mentioned.

"Paige," she begins.

"No, don't even bother remembering me. I'm not worth it Mo- I mean Demi," I state sternly. Looking her straight in the eyes shaking.

"But," she tries to continue.

"Just stop you're making this hard for me. You don't understand how hard it is to see you not remember me. I'll tell you our memories together and then I'll leave ok?" I command. She nods slowly, and watches me like she's 5 and is learning the alphabet.

"Well I am Paige Hiller. I was the biggest bitch in 8th grade. I ran the school. And I hated you. I don't remember why, but I despised you. Anyways, I bullied everyone. Then you came to our school to prevent bullying, and you caught me bullying a girl. When the assembly started you embarrassed me in front of the whole school, then sang "Skyscraper" . Later that day I was bullied severely for being a bully, if that even makes sense. Then, I told you I was going to kill myself over twitter. You believed me and that day was March 14th. 2 years later I was still alive, and you were performing on your Neon Lights Tour. My friend, Yasmin, dragged me along because she adores you. We were right by the walk way. By the way I was purging in the bathroom when you walked in there. You'll understand if you ever remember. But you then spotted me, and noticed me. Later that night you ran into me at Subway, and wanted to meet up at your hotel on the 15th. Apparently you were going to pick me up, and I didn't know so I asked my mom to drive me there. My parents who were divorced, and my little sister Paisley, were ecstatic about me meeting up with you. Then someone "killed them" and my mom was the only one who lived. So my mom became an alcoholic as soon as she was released from the hospital, and yelled at me. That night I called you and told you I was leaving. You were back in L.A. by now, and you were about to board a plane back to Illinois to make sure I was ok. But little did you know I was flying to come live with you. So anyways, my mom told you that my Dad and Paisley were still alive, and they didn't want me no more. So, you went to court and adopted me. We then traveled to Brazil only to run into my ex-best friends/ bullies at your concert. Who ended up beating me and leaving me outside to die. We did press charges and blah blah. I had air plane troubles. Then you performed on American Idol, and brought me with you and I was snatched away by Wilmer because he wanted me to help him come up with a romantic surprise before you left to Europe. But one of the bully twins disguised as me, and pretended to be traumatized and you fell for it. I got left behind, and wandered the streets only for you to find me at Taco Bell. Then we talked, and you found out I was suicidal. You being your caring self, wanted to send me to rehab. But since I'm stubborn, I flipped and stomped to my room. I called Wilmer and he criticized me. You broke up with him. I was then sent to rehab for only two months to be picked up early by Nick. He told me you were in the ICU due to a coma. I got emotional and cried. I haven't really eaten anything so my recovery is jacked up. Surprisingly, I only relapsed once and that was when they took you off life support, and your heart stopped. So, I spent about 4 to 5 months being an emotional wreck thinking I was going to lose my super hero, only to find out you woke up. Then I over hear you have no idea who I am. So I did lose my superhero. So there's my story. I know yours. And I will be leaving now. My number will be changed so don't check your contacts. And I'll be far from here. So I don't remember all the distraught I was put through. So good bye Mom." I spill out. Sighing and coughing.

I begin to walk out the door when Demi calls "Wait!" causing me to turn around. Raising my eyebrows, I look into her eyes seeing the twinkle that I use to see when she would talk to me.

Tears brimming my eyes a small smile plays on my lips. "Paige I love you baby girl come here," she gushes, showing her beautiful, pearly, whites, and the twinkle brighter than ever.

---------------------------------------------

An: so I just summarized what happened so far practically. Anyways I wanted Demi to remember after the long paragraph so then Demi can get some crazy flashback of the i cute events together right before Paige leaves the room. So that'll be a different chapter. But hope ya'll enjoyed. It was a pain to type btw