Pranks chapter 12.

EDITED
Paige's pov-

It's March 30th and Demi's last tour date. She cried last night because she wants to keep touring and seeing her fans. I may or may not laughed at her..

Anyways there's going to be so many pranks going on tonight it's crazy. First Demi's going to go on stage and freak out Fifth Harmony. And then when Little Mix is performing she's going to be dressed up as a snowman. And the pranks were playing on Demi when she performs? Well, you'll just have to wait and see.

So remember how I mentioned meeting Fifth Harmony a while ago? Well they remembered me. I also told them my story cause they wanted to know. So when that got brought up on the tour bus today Demi got pissed because they didn't tell her.

Demi's pov-

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU KNEW PAIGE WAS ALIVE!" I shout at the five girls standing in front of me terrified.

"Well..um.she told us not to tell you because you know she used to hate you right?" Camila mutters.

"SHOULD OF FUCKING TOLD ME STILL. I LOOKED FOR HER FOR TWO YEARS AND YOU KNEW WHEN I BROUGHT HER UP TO YOU GUYS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TOUR? WHAT THE HELL JUST UGH LEAVE THE BUS!" I yell at them. "Now," I repeat in a more quieter tone. The girls shuffle out and as soon as their gone I hop onto my bed in the bus.

Tears begin to cascade down my face. Why did I just yell at them? That wasn't right of me to do. I hug my pillow and bury my face into it, letting my self sob.

Paige's pov-

"Paige you ok?" Marissa asks me, sitting next to me against the tour bus.

"Yea just worried about Demi. She's been in there for two hours, and I can hear her sobbing but the door to get in is locked so I have no way to help," I mumble slouching down.

"Well I have a spare key so go hop in there and help. And by the way she loves it when you call her mom or mommy!" Marissa winks at me tossing the keys. I get up too fast making me lightheaded, but I ignore it and rush to the doors.

Fumbling with the keys I finally unlock the door. I see Demi cuddled up with her pillow crying. She lets out little yelps every second and my heart aches for her. She's obviously in pain. This is my fault

Well Marissa said she likes to be called mom so should I call her that? I sit on the bed and Demi mutters a harsh "What do you want?" ouch.

"I want you to feel better mom," I say in a voice so childish it makes me sick. Demi's head pops up. She looks horrible, well not a bad horrible just that her make up is smeared and she still has tears running down her face and her hair is all ruffled up.

"Paige you ok? Are you sick?" Demi asks. She still has tears running down her face and it's literally killing me that I did that. Why am I so selfish?

"Mom, I'm in a lot of pain," I cry. Maybe it's time to tell her I'm not better.

Demi's pov-

"Mom, I'm in a lot of pain," Paige cries. Tears soon slip out of her eyes. This snaps me out of it. I need to get a hold of myself.

"Come here baby." I softly say wiping my own tears. Paige crawls into my arms and sits on my lap. Feeling lighter than ever before.

"Mom I need to tell y-you some-th-thing." She hiccups. I look at her. Obviously she's been hiding something from me. I nod my head as an indication for her to tell me.

She scurries off the bed grabbing something under her bed. A scale. I thought i said no scales? She stands on the scale making sure whatever her weight is, is visible. The number pops up. 61.4 pounds. I gasp. She's so underweight how haven't I noticed? Paige continues her silent story telling. She opens the bathroom door and points to to the toilet. Oh so she's been purging all the food I thought she was eating. Great. Paige climbs back on the bed and looks at me in the eyes as if pleading for help. I smile at her and she sits Indian style but then gets up right away. I cock my head in confusion. What?