New life chapter 9.

EDITED
Paige's pov-

I wake up startled by my surroundings. This isn't my room. I have no idea where I am. I walk around the unfamiliar house confused of why I'm not in my home. It's 7 a.m. mom usually wakes me up by now. What's happening?

I walked around. Maybe Paisley is hiding somewhere or playing x-box with dad.

"Dad?" I call out. "Paisley!" no response? Where the fuck is everyone?

"What the hell Paige? It's 7am go back to bed," a sleepy voice states. I whip my head around to face a very tired Demi. Wait Demi? That's when it all comes back to me. 8th grade. Divorce. Suicide. Reunion. Deaths. Alcoholic. Cutter. Purger. Plane ticket. L.a. Demi's house. I forgot I left home and came to Demi for rescue from my drunken mother. I thought that was a dream. Wish it was a dream cause I'm pretty sure my life is shit.

Tears begin to brim my eyes from remembering the horrible past events. Demi's aggravated face softens knowing I'm upset. "Come here," Demi whispers putting her arms out so I can feel her embrace . I run into her arms in tears realizing now. This could be the end, I can end it all. But I have Demi, and if she ever leaves that'll be the end.

Since I was feeling down Demi wanted to do something fun, not sure what since she won't tell me. We ended up at a roller rink. Oh my gosh I love roller skating. A huge smile grows on my face getting one returned from Demi.

After we get our shoes I drag Demi to the rink wanting to have some fun. After we've been roller skating for a while we sit down to eat. Like me, I pick at my food but eat a little at a time. Demi thinks it's a good time to mention school. Great.

"Ok, so about school. You don't have to go, you're taking online classes and being taught from a tutor when ever we're on tour. But..." She stops talking, biting her lip as if nervous to say this. "But you will go to school in the summer cause I want you to go to college," she mutters.

I laugh at her being nervous about telling me this. I can deal with summer school. "So?" I chuckle at her. She breathes a sigh of relief only for her breath to hitch. She stares In one direction, and I can't see anything being the problem. But I can feel something is wrong, I know it.

"Demi I don't feel good," I say hopefully distracting Demi from her staring trance. She looks at me obviously fear in her eyes. Oh shit.

"Okay, um, let's go, now," she says frantically. We return our roller blades and rush out the door sitting in the car driving home. Demi looks at every mirror checking to make sure we aren't being watched. Honestly, this is making me antsy. I want to know what's happening.

"Demi you okay?" I ask finally

"No I'm not," she replies parking in our driveway looking me in the eyes. She told me the truth. and now I'm scared shit less.

Shaking, I question her "Then what's wrong?" She keeps looking at me, "Well..."

--------------------------------------------

An: well hey buds. Just found out I might need glasses. That's always fun. Anyways this is like a fill In with a cliffhanger. But any guesses for what's wrong? Well peace out Girl Scout !