World tour chapter 27.

EDITED
Paige's pov-

After a long week at home Demi started her world tour. It was emotional leaving Andy, but I'm planning on visiting him when we go to the show at Staples Center. Right now we're in Tulsa, and a bunch of her family is here. Me? Well, I'm in the bathroom hiding from everyone because I know Demi's family doesn't like me. I know they blame me for Demi's coma accident. So I'll be hiding in the bathroom.

"Paige get out," a voice shouts into the bathroom. My breath hitching I sit on top of the toilet seat.

"It's Demi. I want you to sing on stage with me", she whines.

"No." I huff.

"Fine I guess I have to drag you out," she mumbles, climbing under the stall and grabbing leg.

"I'm getting out geez." I mutter.

Limping out of the bathroom, Demi following me, I dart through out the arena accidentally running into the audience. Shit. I look back and don't see Demi. At least I'm safe.

"Oh my god it's Paige," a voice shouts. Snapping my head back towards the audience I see a bunch of people holding their phones up. Great. Just fucking great.

"Um hi?" I wave, resulting in a wave of screams. Laughing I walk around taking selfies and signing some things for Demi's fans.

After being generous I head backstage. "Name?" A security guard asks.

"Paige," I annoyingly state.

"You aren't on the list. Sorry," the guard says.

"Excuse me? I'm Demi Lovato's daughter!" I retort.

"I've heard that before." He blankly says.

"You're kidding me," I roll my eyes.

"Do you have a pass?" He questions me.

"No cause being Demi's daughter I don't need a fucking pass." I mumble.

"Excuse me ma'am?" He fights back.

"Ugh nothing," I groan walking away.

So how the fuck do I get backstage now. Demi's going to be pissed. Maybe I could call her. Dialing her number she picks up. "Mommmm," I whine.

"Where the hell are you?" She exclaims.

"In the audience. They won't let me back stage," I fight back.

"I'll have Marissa get you. Meet her by the right side of the stage," she says hanging up.

Trudging over there I see Marissa standing there. How did she get there so fast?

"Demi wants you to sing on stage," Marissa blurts out.

"I know, and I'm not going to." I hiss.

"Never said you had too," she says back sounding aggravated.

"Thanks for coming to the Demi World Tour guys! Have a good night!" Demi states before being lowered into the stage.

"Paige what's wrong?" Demi asks me. I wipe my teary eyes. Wait teary? I must of been crying. I thought I stopped.

"You being lifted during "Nightingale" reminded me of the Neon Lights Tour and..." I trail off burying my head into Demi's shoulder.

"It'll be okay," she whispers drawing small circles in to my back.

Once we reach the bus I finally calmed down, but when we go inside the bus I feel like I can't breath. Grasping my throat I look around for help. But the rest of the crew is outside talking. Stumbling out the bus doors I collapse onto the cold concrete of the sidewalk.

"Can't.breath." I gasp. Everything goes black.

----------------------------------------------

An: uh oh. Theses chapters are really boring i know. But it's going to be so much drama soon I can't even.