Date chapter 25.

EDITED
Paige's POV-

I woke up in Demi's room and her arms wrapped around me. Breathing a sigh of relief because she is actually alive, I squirm my way out of her arms, and trudge down the stairs to get breakfast.

"There's nothing to eat!" I groan, my stomach growling from hunger.

"Mom!" I whine. I hear footsteps run down the stairs, and a worry faced Demi appears.

"What's wrong are you ok Paige?" She asks worriedly.

I giggle, "Yes, I'm fine. But there's nothing to eat and I'm starving," Demi face palms her self and grabs the car keys.

"Come on, we're going to get breakfast then go grocery shopping," she states throwing on her Sketchers. I run upstairs to get ready and look decent.

After throwing on a floral dress and putting my hair in a messy bun. I throw my sandals on and rush outside. "Could have taken you longer," Demi grumbles.

As soon as I'm done buckling my self in she takes off out of the driveway, and drives to IHOP.

After IHOP we go to the grocery store that's in the middle of no where so we aren't attacked by paps.

"Ok Paigey you go find what you would like to eat in the house, and I'm going to find what I want. I'll have the cart, you take the basket." She says grabbing a basket for me, and handing it to me.

I wander the isles of the practically empty store, picking up snacks and things I can make for dinner when Demi isn't home. My phone buzzes, so I grab it and begin my short walk to the fruit section.

On my way to the fruit section, I bump into someone causing my phone to drop out of my hand.

"Asshole," I mutter bending down to pick up my phone, but another hand is going to grab it.

"Here ya go. Sorry I wasn't paying attention where I was going." A voice mumbles handing me my phone.

"I put my number and my name in there by the way give me a call," the mystery person winks, and walks away.

Man was that guy hot, not only hot but super sweet. Picking out my fruits I wander around trying to find Demi, still start struck by the guy.

"What are you all smiley about?" Demi smirks. I'm smiling? Oh.

"Um... nothing," I stutter. Demi chuckles and, grabs the basket from me, and pours everything in the cart.

We return the basket and pay for our groceries, and head home. As soon as we reach home, I run to my room and scroll through my contacts looking for the boys number. Finding it I decide to call it.

Him answering right away, "Aw you called me, well I'm Andy, and what is your name my beautiful lady?" My heart flutters.

"I'm Paige," I respond.

"What a pretty name Paige. We should meet up sometime. How about the mall tomorrow at one?" He asks.

"Uh yea sure! I'll see you therec" I say and then hang up.

Letting out a huge sigh I lay on my bed. I'm hopelessly in love with a man I've only met once.

Demi's pov-

"What the fuck does that mean?" I shout through my phone.

"It means I was cheating on you Demi. I've been cheating on you for a whole year because you're boring! Boring, I tell you!" Wilmer screams back.

"You fucking asshole. Do you want me to chop your dick off? Cause it sounds like you're asking for it!" I yelp, tears stinging my eyes.

"Go ahead chop it off. I don't care just get out of my life Demi!" Wilmer retorts back.

"Fuck off Wilmer!" I yell hanging up the phone, and throwing it on my couch.

Running my hands through my hair I begin to cry. I'm boring? And Wilmer has been cheating on me? How didn't I notice?

"Mom?" A little voice whispers. I look up seeing Paige looking concerned. Wiping my tears away and plastering a fake smile, I respond

"What's up baby?"

"Are you okay mom?" She asks.

"No," I cry. Bursting into tears and collapsing to the floor. Out of my blurry eyed teary vision I see Paige rush over to me and sit next to me Indian styles, and she wraps her arms around me.

"It's okay mom, I'm right here. I love you," she says in a soothing voice. Sniffling I kiss her cheek and hug her back crying into her hair.

After about 5 minutes I calmed down, and now I'm sitting on the couch eyeing my phone being spammed with messages from who knows. Paige is making her self hot chocolate and my self some tea. She shuffles to couch and hands me my tea and plops next to me spilling a little hot chocolate on her sweat pants and giggles.

"So do you mind me asking what's wrong?" She questions in a whisper voice. She's my baby girl. I can tell her anything. So I tell her everything.

"But mom you aren't boring. You're super fun!" She exclaims.

"Thanks baby," I thank her and give her a peck on her cheek.

"So who was that guy?" I say out of no where.

"Um.. it was.. this guy.. named... uh Andy." She stutters.

"Andy, hmm. Let me guess you came out of your cave to see if you can go on a date with him tomorrow?" I ask knowing I'm right.

"Yes.. actually. He wanted to meet up at the mall tomorrow at one." She mumbles.

"Sweet! I'll drive you okay! I'm going to go call someone I'll be right back." I shout over my shoulder grabbing my phone and running to my room.

"Hey!" I say.

"What's up Lovato?" The voice responds.

"You want to get coffee at 1:30 tomorrow?" I question.

"Sure! I'll pick you up at 1:15 Dems. See you tomorrow!" He responds hanging up. I guess my baby girl and I both have dates tomorrow. And I also guess I have the hots for Nick Jonas.

----------------------------------------------

An: okay so like I never update on school days so I'll try my best to update. But the book is going to end real soon. So yep! Vote and comment 👍