Chapter Four - Heart Vacancy

Heart Vacancy - Harry's Pov

      I must've been sitting there for a long time, because before I knew it the front door slammed open and I heard footsteps stumbling up the stairs.  My eyes widened as I realized it was Louis, but I didn't move.  I simply stood and braced myself for the anger I was so sure I would receive from the broken boy.  Swallowing, I chewed on the inside of my lip and watched as his bedroom door swung open.  Louis stood there, his frail body freezing as he spotted me.  I watched as the older boy's eyes darted from me to the folders on the bed.  A few seconds later, his eyes widened in realisation and he suddenly jerked full-force towards me.

His hands clamped around my shoulder, tearing me up away from where I was position on my bed and slamming me against the nearest wall.  Louis' blue eyes were filled with panic, jaw slacked open in a silent wail.  I stared at him with my wide green eyes, unsure of what to say.  I was still letting it all sink in.  Louis was raped.  My Boobear had been raped... and he never told me.

"W-what the hell do you think you're doing in my room?  Why are you going through my stuff?"  Louis screeched, applying more pressure to my collar bone and causing me to flinch under his hold.

"Lou... Louis, please stop.  You're hurting me."  I whimpered.

"Son of a bitch, tell me what the fuck you were doing with my file."  He snarled, slamming his fist against the wall beside my head.  I cringed away from the Doncaster lad, fear beginning to boil up inside of me.

"L-Louis, please.  W-why didn't you tell me you were... why didn't you tell me you were raped?"  I whispered, my voice cracking as I stared at him.

"St-stop!  I wasn't!"  Louis cried, tears glazing over his sky-blue eyes.  I sucked in a deep breath, my voice lowering and growing some-what steady.

"Boo... it's okay.  Everything's gonna be okay.  I'm here now."  I whispered softly, lifting my hand to cautiously stroke his cheek.

To my surprise, Louis' tears overflowed and he began to sob violently.  His hands loosened their hold so he was now slumped against me, and I moved my arms to circle them around his waist.  The broken boy shook against my chest, clutching my shirt and burying his face into the crook of my neck.  "Shh, Boobear.  Everything's gonna be fine.  You're okay now.  I'm here, nothing can get you again."  I murmured against his feathery, chestnut hair.

Carefully moving our bodies so we sunk down against the bed mattress, I pulled his legs out to the side so that he was settled comfortably against my lap.  Louis continued to sob against my chest, and I simply ran my hand down his arm and back; tracing patterns against the bare skin.  "I-I'm disgusting, Harry.  You shouldn't be here.  I've been awful to you, and you're still here... why?  Why are you here?"  Lou sniffed, clenching his fists tighter against my shirt.  I struggled to get him to loosen his grip, but he didn't budge - simply snugged himself closer against me.  I sighed, shaking my head and planting a feathery-soft kiss against his forehead, allowing my lips to linger longer than usual.

"Lou... hey, look at me."  I ordered.  He hesitated for a moment before slowly dragging his red, puffy eyes up to meet my own tearful one.  "Boo, I promise everything's going to be okay now, okay?  I'm here; we'll get through this together.  You're not alone anymore, Loubear."  I murmured, nuzzling my nose against his and staring deeply into his raw eyes, "You're not disgusting.  That thing that did that to you is the only one here who's disgusting.  You're so much better than them, Louis.  You're just... you're my whole world.  Never shut me out again... okay, Boo?  I love you."  I mumbled, tears now freely flowing down my face as I cooed sweet nothings into his ear.