Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving at the Charming/Gold/Mills Family:

Before dinner Emma and Neal are playing hansies under the table. Snow is laughing nervously while giving Cora sideways glances. Regina is smiling fakely to please Henry, who is happily enjoying himself and being all naive. Charming is shooting glares at Gold who returns the favor while keeping an eye on Peter Pan who's sitting at the end, arms crossed and feet up on the table being like: 'I hate you all'.

Then during dinner Regina is shoveling food in her mouth to keep from talking. Emma kicks Neal under the table to get him to stop trying to hold hands with her. Henry is grilling his parents (Neal and Emma). Gold is sighing and making snide comments during Snow and Charming's stories and calling everyone dearie sarcastically. Cora criticizes everyone. Peter Pan is still being an antisocial wallflower but snort-laughs every time someone burns the other person.

During desert Regina, Cora, and Gold levitate the pie slices onto plates and set them in front of people. Emma tries to help but ends up hitting Regina with a pie. Regina retaliates. Soon Cora throws an apple pie at Snow, who hits Neal, who hits Charming, who hits Gold, who smushes an entire pie in Peter's face while he's laughing like a maniac. It ends with Henry getting whip creamed in the face after he tries to stop everyone.

Then Peter serenades everyone with a pan pipe solo, sticks one finger in the air and leaves. Cora, Regina, and Gold soon follow in clouds of smoke. Neal, Emma, and Henry have to leave the old fashioned way since Emma doesn't have that power and Henry and Neal aren't magical beings. Well, Henry is but we aren't on Neverland so he's pretty much useless.