My Crazy Fan Theories

Okay some of these might be a little insane... Some borrowed some made.

1. The Wizard and Elphaba's spell book actually belonged to the Carionnetes. (Think of the rhyming in No Good Deed at the beginning)

2. Jasmine, Emma's friend from running away, is Maleficent's daughter.

3. Jack's real name is Frank. (For some reason I kept seeing Frank as Jack and every time he flirted with Martha I was like 'NO BAD YOU HAVE CATHERINE!')

4. Captain Jack Oh-However-You-Say-His-Last-Name (the one that flirted with Rose) goes back in time after Rose and the Doctor thought he was dead and becomes Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. I keep paralleling Doctor Who with Broadway so there must be a connection...

6. The original Librarian was a Timelord.

7. Luna caused the solar flare from The Maze Runner

8. Some of WICKED's members are: Kai, Cress, Cinder, Scarlet, Wolf, and Captain Thorne, as well as Winter and her guard.

9. Maleficent will get revenge on Liam for calling her 'some evil fairy'. (If you haven't read A Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom do so.)

10. Grievers were developed from the same technology as Hollows

11. The metal underneath NYC in Dead City isn't Darkholm Steel, it's Dalekanium. That's why some of the zombies have uncontrolled urges to kill and exterminate the humans. (Haha see what I did there)

12. Thomas and Newt are distant relatives descended from Percy and Annabeth

13. Duncan, Liam, Frederic, Gustav, Ella, Rapunzel, Briar Rose, Snow, and everyone else are the teenage versions of the fairy tale characters you see in Land of Stories. Their kingdoms make up Land of Stories.

14. John Greene is Jason Grace

15. Hazel died so to honor her, Jason named his daughter after her and wrote a book about her life.

16. Artemis and the Doctor meet and have a really long chat about the similarities between alien and fairy technology.

17. Fairies are descended from aliens

18. To be a Zodiac host you must have been born under the right Zodiac and be a demigod so your body can handle it. (The Zodiac Legacy, amazing)

19. Roxanne is a daughter of Apollo, Steven is a son of Zeus, Jasmine is the daughter of Nike, Liam is the son of Ares, Duane is the son of Athena, and Kim is the daughter of Hermes.

20. I would say Steven is Zeus because cats hate water and Steven is a Tiger (see what I did there)

21. Vanguard: Maxwell is a son of Nemisis, Celencia is the daughter of Hades, the Ox guy (I'm not attempting to spell his name) is a son of Hephestus. Vincent is a son of Hermes, Nikki, is a son of Posiedon, Thiago is a son of Nyx, and Josie is a daughter of Ares.