Plot Twist

This a Once Upon A Time plot twist:

In Season 2, when Mr. Gold tries to kill Henry by fraying the ropes of the rope swing he was playing on with magic, he succeeds and Henry falls chest first onto a sharp rock, promptly dieing.

Regina goes into denial.

Emma is heartbroken. She finds out that the rope was frayed on purpose, and starts investigating.

Gold frames Granny, who gets sent to jail.

Since Ruby has to run the diner and motel all by herself she slowly goes insane from stress.

Emma finds out Granny was framed, and vows to kill Gold with his dagger.

Meanwhile Snow and David drive Regina to a mental asylum but she hijacks they're car which goes flying across the border and they all loose their memories.

Emma teams up with Captain Hook to kill Rumplestiltskin aka Gold.

With the help of a Little Pinocchio, they find the dagger. Emma tricks Gold into thinking he's safe then plunges the dagger into him.

Gold dies and Emma becomes the Dark One. Captain Hook starts screaming like a little girl when this happens and Emma suffocates him to death.

Lacey, never being changed back into Belle, shrugs, downs a couple shots, and tries to get as much money as she can from the will.

And that my friends is how to drive a fandom to want to kill you.