Headcanons

1. Out of anger, one of the Hermes campers sent their father a box filled with newly bought stuff, receipt, and everything else included. There was a Post-it on every item, labelled 'Yeah dad, that's right, I actually paid for these'

2. Before he left Ogygia, Leo had shown Calypso how to do 'I love you' in Morse Code. Whenever he thought about her on the Argo II, he'd absentmindedly tap I love you on the table. It was a slim chance, but Leo knew that somewhere in the world, Calypso was doing the same.

3. Percy and Annabeth's kids loved whenever 'Uncle Leo' came over. Leo would always light himself on fire, so the kids would have an excuse to use their water powers on someone. 'Uncle Leo' would also bring over tons of candy, and cookies, and feed them to the kids, even though Annabeth would tell him no to. But Leo didn't care because it felt good to give these kids a wonderful childhood; one he'd never had. And Leo wanted to know he'd always be there for them, even when Uncle Jason and Uncle Frank weren't. Even when the world wasn't there for them, Leo was.

4. When Molly was younger, about 16, she was annorexic. A boy in a knitted jumper pointed it out to her and told she would look prettier with skin instead of bone. That boy then went to the army, and Molly never asked the name of the boy that saved her life.

5. Tony isn't afraid of dying; he's afraid of what Loki will do to get him back.

6. After the battle at Hogwarts, Ron and Hermonie were in the Great Hall when Profssor McGonagall came up to them, smiled, nodded, and said 'Only took you seven years, Mr. Weasley. Well done.'

7. When Nico and Bianca were staying in the Lotus Casino, one day they spotted a strangely familiar boy and girl. The boy had dark hair and green eyes and was staring at the blonde girl with a look even Nico knew as love. That's why when Percy and Annabeth had rescued them from the school, Nico asked if Annabeth was Percy's girlfriend.

8. It gets embarrassing some days, when Sherlock accidentally deletes mundane daily things in order to make room for complex casework. He had to spend an entire afternoon one time re-training himself how to use a fork and re-teaching himself what apples were called.

9. Nico often babysat Annabeth and Percy's two children. They were never quite sure why, but Nico loved to do this and would all but push them out of the door to get rid of them. Once, Percy forgot his keys and wet back to get them, only to find Nico and the kids engrossed in a game of Mythomagic.

10. Amy was the one who fell for Rory first, but when he didn;t respond to any of her advances, she automatically assumed he was gay. She still kicks herself for being so arrogant and makes sure to apologize every so often with a kiss.