Hidden secrets pt. 2

Edited-11-5-16

😑😒😳😶YG pov😡😤😵💩

So I pull in the drive way of Mia's house and I see a black car park out the house. I know ain't hers or her moms. So I walk up to knock on the door and hear screaming and like that I'm already 38hot. I swear nobody better not be hurting Mia or my azz goin to jail.

When I hear the screaming stops I bust through the door and see some nigga on top of her and she passed out. So I grab the nigga off her and start beatin that azz. I didn't stop until he was all bloody and unconscious. Then here come her mama running out her room and when she sees the man she wants to say some dumb shit.

"Why the hell did you do that I had a debt to pay."

"So you gon let some nigga rape yo own daughter just to pay off yo debt." I say getting madder.

"Yea. At least then the fat hoe would be some use." she saids not even caring that those words just came out her mouth. So before I beat her azz I go and pick up Mia off the couch and carry her to my car and drive off to the hospital.

When we get there I carry her in there and the doctors take her away and they tell me to wait in the waiting room. So I go in the waiting room and I see my mom and my niggas Mustard,TeeCeee, and Ty and Mia's friends Jalissa,Alyssa,Jessica,and Jasmine were already there. I called them when I was driving.

"Man I swear if anything happen to Mia I'm gon beat that bitch azz." my mom saids as she paces around the lobby.

"Man ma who you tell I should of popped her azz when she said that shit." I say gettin mad all over again

"Nah. I taught you to never hit a women even though the shit she said was wrong, but when the hell did she start using."

That was a good question cause Mia never told me her mom started using and we tell each other everything. So that means she been keeping secrets from me. I don't like that shit.

"Family of Tamia Ross."

We all get up and I speak."Yes how is she?"

"Well she has a lot of bruises some new and some that have been on her for sometime now she has a fractured rib that has been like that for about a month and she has a head injury."

Man I couldn't even say nothing I was to mad I had to punch something so I just punched the wall.

"So your saying that she's been getting abused for some time now." my mom asked on the verge of crying

"Well that's what the X-Ray of her rib and the bruises she has are telling me." he saids has he holds up the X-Ray of her rib.

"Do you see how that rib is farther back then the others? That shows us that she has been kick very hard in her stomach."

Damn I need another wall to punch.

"So when will we be able to see her?Jessica asks

"Well she's woke right now so you all can go in and see her."

We all ran to her room and when we got in her room she was hooked to all those machines and shit. Man it hurt me to see her like that. I know one thing though she ain't going back to that house. She staying with me and I ain't taking no for an answer. But right now I need to get some answers.

"Hey baby girl how you feeling?"my mom asks her

"Like shit! In between my legs hurt and my head hurt like hell right now." She whines.

"So when was you gon tell me that yo mom was on drugs?" I asked looking dead into her eyes because I know she can't lie to me.

"I........umm"

"Man Mia right now I don't want to hear no ummm I want to know why in the hell you ain't tell me that yo mom was doing drugs! And who in the hell been putting they hands on you?! Been giving you a fractured rib and all them damn bruises you got!" I say yelling I saw the tears form in her eyes cause she hates it when I yell  at her but right now I'm hot and I want some damn answers.

"You ain't said shit yet." I say getting impatient

"I don't know where to start."

"Start from the beginning and don't hold nothing back either."

"Well.............
*
*
*
*
Ok I updated and it probably sucks but watever tell me wat yall think and Vote and Comment plez!!!!!