13 dinner

three months have past and jesse and i are still going strong. he has been working a lot and i have recently talked to my boss to give me less hours, as i'm struggling to cope with lots at the moment. this has got me down to 30ish hours a week instead of 50ish and i'm coming so much better!

today jesse is working until 7 so i've decided to pop around to his place and make him dinner, ready for when he gets home. i text him letting him know what i'm doing but i know he won't receive it until he's finished work. knowing he will be here at about 7:20 i make us some burgers from the ingredients in his kitchen. sure enough, it's 7:15 and he bounds through the door, happy to see me. "how's my favourite girl" he says with a smile on his face while walking towards me. "good, good, how are you me handsome" i say and we share a kiss. "fabulous. especially after coming home to this" he says, pecking me on the lips one more. "best girlfriend ever" he says with a smirk on his face and i laugh. "do i have time to have a shower?" he asks and i nod. "be quick!" i tell as he walks off.

we have a really nice dinner and evening, just happy being with each other again. "you're staying aye" he asks me. "do you want me to?" i ask and he throws his head back. "sometimes you ask some stupid questions. of course i want you to stay!" he exclaims and i giggle. "okay then!" i say and he laughs. we both chip in and clean the dishes and grab some ice cream for desert.

we are sitting on the couch watching a netflix movie which name i can't even remember. it's not that interesting but i mean it's okay. i feel jesses eyes not watching the screen though. instead watching some thing near my face instead. i look up at him and my eyes meet his as he started down at me. "what?" i ask i confusion and push myself off him a bit so i'm cuddled into him. "nothing. you're just beautiful" he says and i smile and sink back into him. i had a feeling he would say something cheesy! "i love you" he says quietly and kisses my head, running his hands through my hair as the movie runs.