11 surfing

that afternoon is spent exploring our little villa and relaxing by the pool we have just out the back. from the back of the house you walk straight out onto the sand and onto the beach where you can take a quick walk along the bach to arrive at a jetty where tour boats pick up people. anyways, i jesse and i catch each other up on the past five days and we head in for a swim in the pool. jesses already in his boardies, so i rummage through my bag and the first bikini i find is my red and white spotted one. i really like the colour red. i quickly change into it and take my hair out of my braids which forms into this crazy curly mess which doesn't matter, as its going to disappear once i'm in the water. i step outside and see jesse where he pulls me into a kiss and continues to tell me how beautiful i am. "you need to stop saying that" i say and we both laugh.

that night we enjoy a really nice dinner at a restaurant not too far away from our house which jesse treat me too. as soon as we get back to the house we instantly crash on the bed, just wanting to sleep. jesse has a quick shower and i hop in after him, rinsing myself off and removing all the make up and salt from my body. i get changed then quickly flick on my camera to do a quick vlog update. i've done a massive vlog for the girls trip which i'll split into two vlogs but i also want to do one for me and jesse which i'm not sure if i'll post. already our trip has been quiet romantic and the things i have vlogged so far aren't very interesting so i don't know if it'll go up. i jump into bed next to jesse and plug my phone in. "can i just do quick vlog update?" i ask him and he nods, shuffling away from me the slightest bit for the vlog.

i do a super quick update and just as i wrap it up jesse wraps his arms around me and kisses me on the lips before i end the video. damn that's gonna be sweet to look back on when i edit it. i put my phone on charge and cuddle into him, happy to finally be with him. "thank you for everything today" i say and he squeezes me. "you're more than welcome love" he says and i pull away slightly so i can look up at him. placing a kiss on his lips, we both pull away smiling widely, happy we both have each other.

i end up having one of the best sleeps in my life, right next to jesse and in between the incredibly soft sheets. noticing that jesse isn't beside me, i roll over to my phone and check the time. 10:48!? holy shit i must have been tired. i scroll through instagram for a quick minute then decide that it's probably time to hop up and find jesse. i jump into the bathroom first, cleaning up my apparent slightly and chucking some deodorant and perfume on and brushing my teeth. i wander out of the room and into the lounge where there's no sign of jesse. i notice the outside door is open so i wander outside and notice a note on the table outside. "gone for a surf, be back around 11 xo" it reads and i smile. i'm glad he's doing something and not waiting for me to wake up. i wander down the path that leads to the beach and see someone paddling further out, waiting for a wave. knowing it's jesse, i stand and watch him catch a couple of waves before deciding to head back and get changed. not knowing what our plans for today are, i change into a navy blue wrap skirt and a white crop top and pop on a layer of foundation and sun cream. i'm not sure if jesse has eaten yet but regardless, i look in the fridge to discover a pancake mixture. i whip it up and sit outside in the sun, eating and scrolling though social media.

it's about 11:30 and i've finsished breakfast and sorted my suitcase and mess that i made last night. jesses still not back but i'm sure he's still out enjoying himself. just as i'm brushing my teeth i see jesse pop into the mirrors reflection behind me, giving me a huge fright. "holy shit" i say and take a deep breath and i laugh. "morning babe" he says and also laughs. i rinse my mouth out and put my toothbrush away, embracing jess in a huge hug, not caring if he's dripping wet or not. "i missed you this morning" i say to him. "aww lana, i'm sorry" he says. "no no, it's not like that!" i quickly say, trying to fix what i said. "no i didn't mean it like that" i say, pulling away and chuckling. "i'm glad you went out and went surfing. i'm glad you didn't wait for me to wake up" i say, smiling lightly and he smiles. "i should have stayed though, sorry love" he says with the smile dropping from his face. "no, no jesse, it's not like that. don't say sorry" i say, moving closer towards him where he holds my waist. "please don't be sorry" i say and he smiles. "you're too cute" he says before placing a deep kiss onto my lips. "i love you lana" he tells me. "i love you more" i say back to him. i love this boy way too much.