12 hawaii

we spend the day snorkeling and diving not too far out from our part of the beach. it hits 3pm and we are super super tired and hungry but don't seem to have much food in the fridge. jesse offers to fun to the supermarket and grab some food so he does so as i take a quick nap. he comes back, waking me up telling me he bought a bunch of candy for a youtube video of i wanted to do one. jumping at the idea, i set up my camera and chuck on a singlet and denim shorts, ready to film.

"shut upppp" i say, laughing at him while trying to finish my mouthful of candy. he made me laugh by saying something and i can't seem to stop which has resulted in me laughing hysterically. i manage to calm down a bit and he pulls out the next candy. "and now we're trying island princess, and little spoiler alert, i've already had a taste of island princess..." jesse says out if the blue and he turns towards me, giving me a sweet smile and rubbing my inner thigh. "okay that was cute" i say and lean into him for a kiss. "i love you. i know i say that a lot but it's true lana" he says rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "i love you more jess, i do" i say, kissing him once again. taken by surprise, he deepens the kiss and pulls me closer, soon enough resulting in me laying on top of him on the couch. "i don't think you can love me anymore than i love you" he says and i smile and roll off him. "not possible" i say, pecking his lips. god i am so in love.

the past week has been the best week of my life but now it's time to face reality again. both of us have gone back to work and seeing each other every other day which is still good. our hawaii trip definitely bought us closer together which was amazing.