3 fame

something you might not know about me is that i have quite a large following on youtube. with 1.2 million followers, i post frequent videos every tuesday and friday. today is tuesday and i've just uploaded a blindfolded baking challenge with one of my friends, emily. my channel isn't a very serious one. i always joke around and don't have any particular structure to my video which i like. it's totally random and you have no idea what the next video is going to be.

it's been a week since i met jesse and i'm not going to lie, he's been on my mind every single day. i've been hoping that someday our paths will cross again and we can hang out properly and get to know each other. i mean the only thing i know about his is that he's a lifeguard at bondi. so guess what i'm doing today. going to bondi and try find him. creepy? probably but who gives a fuck. i decide to vlog today, right from when i get up to getting a coffee, then driving to bondi where i suddenly don't want to hop out of my car. i'm a little scared now. what happens if i actually do see him?! i grab my towel and bag and lock my car, making my way down to the beach. it's not too busy luckily so i make my way up the north end and place my towel down where nobody is too close to me. i strip down to my blue and red bikini and pull out my vlog camera. after a quick update i sunbathe for a while then jump into the sea, cooling down a bit. i end up staying at the beach for a couple of hours but there's no sign of jesse. i pack up my stuff and make my way to my car where i spot harrison from the other night. he spots me and wanders over where we say hi. "why did you leave the other night? we wanted you to stay" he says nicely and i explain why. "that's a fair point. it did get kinda crazy once you left" he says and we both laugh. "tomorrow night a bunch of us are heading to a bar for drinks. nothing fancy or over the top, wanna come?" he asks and i shrug. "i don't really wanna intrude. i don't drink alcohol anyways" i add. "you won't be intruding! and it's totally fine, one of the other guys doesn't drink either and he'll be coming" he tells me. "any other girls going?" i ask and he nods. "yeah! i think tahlia is coming as well as a couple more of the guys partners" he says. "well i guess i could come" i say and we smile. "awesome! how about i come pick you up at about 6?" "oh it's fine, i love a bit out of the way" i tell him. "it's fine. tahlia told me you live up north and i up there for the day anyways so it's no inconvenience" he says. after discussing it a little more, he eventually has to go back to work so we say our goodbyes and wander off. what did i just get myself into.