10 romantic holiday

hoping off the plane, i rush to baggage claim and find a taxi which takes me fifteen minutes away to a tiny tiny tiny secluded villa where jesse should be. it pulls up and i thank and pay the driver before taking my bags out and then driving away. i walk up to the door which i knock on and there's no reply. damn i really hope this is the right place. i knock once more and there's no reply, so i decide to call jesse which he picks up straight away. "are you here?" he says straight off without saying hi and i laugh. "i think so" i tell him. suddenly the door opens to reveal a shirtless jesse with his phone held up to his ear. "hey" he says into the phone and i laugh at him before running into him for a hug. "how are you?" he says quietly. "amazing, couldn't be better" i say into his bare chest. "come on inside, i wanna hear all about it" he says, pulling away from me. he grabs one of my bags while i grab the other and he leads me inside where i get taken by surprise. "holy shit, this is nicer that the pictures!" i exclaim and he chuckles. "it sure is" he says and continues walking further into the house and i follow him. "come out your bags in here" he says and i follow him into a room where i get taken by surprise. he's decorated this all himself by hanging a bunch of helium balloons on the roof with pictures attached to the ends of the string, with pictures of him and i from over the past month. i look in awe at a bunch of the pictures before my attention gets directed to a box on the bed. "babe, what's all this?" i ask in awe but also confusion. "just a little something" he says and gives me a sweet smile. "open it" he says and i do so, taking a look it the card first. the cover is plastered with the phrase 'i love you' in all different fonts and sizes which is super cute. i open it and read the adorable message he's written.

lana,

i love you. everything about you. i love your laugh, your smile, you eyes, the way you look at me, your touch and your perfect personality. i still can't believe how we managed to cross paths and how everything slotted into place. i don't know what the future brings or what life has in store for us but i know that we will get through it all together. i know what i want and need. and that's you. i know that nothing will stop me from loving you, no matter what happens. i love you and i want you to know that you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. i cant wait for the next week.

love jess xo

i smile the whole way through reading it and i look up once i'm done to see jesse with a small smile on his face. "you're so adorable" i say and i walk over to him and hug him. "i love you so much" i say and he rocks me backs and forth. "me to baby. i love you more than you'll ever know" he says, which makes butterflies in my stomach. "open the box" he says, pulling me away and gesturing towards the box. "you didn't have to get me anything you know" i tell him and he nods. "i was well aware, but i couldn't help my self" he says, smiling. i take the lid off and peel away the packaging which reveals a dress that i've been eyeing up for weeks down at bondi. it's a stunning red mini dress that has thick shoulder straps and a small black white and navy floral pattern. tahlia and i had been shopping one day where i had spotted this dress and tried it on and loved every part of it, except for the price. i have no idea how jesse found out about the dress but it must have been something to do with tahlia, for sure. "jesse..." i say, pulling it out of the box and admiring it, before drawing my attention to jesse. "do you like it?" he asks and my jaw drops. "jess, i love it!" i exclaim, chucking it down and running into his arms where he directs me in for a kiss. my lips get pushed up onto his and he picks me up, moving me around so my legs are wrapped around his waist. "thank you" i say softly, pulling away and cupping his face with my hands, placing one last delicate kiss on his lips. "you are more than welcome" he says, placing me down onto the ground. "how did you even find out about it?" i ask and he chuckles. "tahlia sent me a picture of you in it" he says and i look at him confused. "i didn't even know she took a picture" i say and we both laugh. man i love this boy.