4 drinks

the next day i do a quick early morning grocery shop and coffee run before coming back home to edit my blog from yesterday and get ready for tonight. i finish editing at about 4pm which is good because now i don't have to worry about it for the rest of the week. i our away my stuff and make a quick chicken quesadilla before getting ready for tonight. i curl some effortless beach waves in my hair and shave my legs the lounge around until the clock hits 5:30. i do a very light cover of make up and i put on my red dress which i adore. it's a mini red wrap floral patterned dress with ties on the shoulders and it sits on my mid thigh. i grab a black bomber jacket and some boots and chuck them on and wait for harrison to arrive.

it's about 6:10 and eventually harrison pulls up. "i'm so sorry i'm late, road closure" he says and i re assure him it's fine. "you look really nice by the way" he says and i thank him. he's dressed in a plain white shirt, black jeans and some white sneakers and he looks quiet smart. we have a really good chat on the way to the pub, getting to know each other a little better. "so what do you do for a living?" he asks me and i sigh. well i knew this moment was coming sooner or later. "uhm sounds stupid but i'm a youtuber" i say and he looks at me breifly with a surprised face. "really?! that's so dope! so you're like famous?" he asks and i chuckle. "i don't know" i say and he laughs. "how many subscribers?" he asks and i gulp. here it goes. "1.2 million" i say and i look over at him at his wide eyes and surprised face. "holy fuck me. you're kidding" he says and i laugh and shake my head. "nope" i say and i laugh at him while he focuses on driving. the rest of the drive he asks me questions about youtube and everything and he's so supportive of everything and thinks that what i do is really cool. "can you maybe just like not tell anyone. i kinda wanna keep it low key for as long as possible" i say and he nods as we jump out of his car. "of course. you better tell me your last name though so i can find your social media" he says and i laugh. "that sounds semi creepy" i say and gesture for him to pass me his phone. he unlocks it and i open instagram and search myself up, passing his phone back to me. "1 million!" he exclaims and i chuckle and try to shut him up. "shush, don't go screaming it" i say and he chuckles. after having a quick scroll through to make sure it's me, we wander into the pub where i see a bunch of guys, some who i've met, including jesse. thank god. "lana! i had no idea you were coming" he says, standing up and embracing me in a hug which i wasn't expecting. "harrison spotted me yesterday and invited me. i hope that's okay" i say and he nods rapidly. "hell yes! come i'll introduce you to the girls" he says and he does just that.