7 youtube

it's been one month since we had our first kiss at harrisons party. and we are doing great. he asked me to be his girlfriend a couple of days later and a week after that we made it public. by public i meant worldwide public. i put up a picture on instagram with the caption 'my one and only lover' and everyone went crazy. since then we have made a couple of youtube videos together and i've also started up a second channel where i post silly videos and more vlog type things which he mostly appears on. today he finishes work at 7pm and is coming around to mine to film a q&a video. since my channel is super informal and whacky i don't have any questions prepared and we are just gonna do our best. i put up a question poll on instagram where i instantly start getting questions and i laugh at a few of them. eventually jesse shows up and he gets changed and sits next to me on my couch. i'm kinda leaned into him slightly with my back on him and i'm actually really comfortable. i turn the camera on and film a super duper short intro then get onto the video. we answer the about 20 questions before one pops up that i didn't want to see and jesse reads it out. "who's that better kisses" he says and i slump in my seating position. "so that's all we have for today" i say, wrapping up the video and jesse and i laugh. "she just doesn't want to admit that i'm the better kisser" he yells into the camera and wraps his arms around my waist and we both crack up laughing. "noooo! that's not how it is!" i exclaim and he turns me around. "then how is it?" "i'm the better kisser for sure" i say and i push my lips onto his and his arms wrap around my waist. no caring that the camera is still running, we make out for a minute and i end up lying on top of him and we both don't want want this moment to end. "i love you lana" he says and i smile. this is the first time either if i have said that so butterflies erupt in my stomach. "i love you too jess. i really do" i say, kissing his lips once again. "i just gotta do an outro okay love?" i ask and he nods. "you better be quick cause i gotta kiss that beacutiful face of yours" i says cheekily and i giggle. "come on then" i say and we sit in somewhat the same position we were before. i wrap up the video but jesse keeps being annoying and messing around with what i'm saying but i eventually finish the video and turn of the camera right before i tackle him down on the couch and hit him lightly for being annoying. we are both in fits of laughter and i'm straddling his waist as he lies on the couch. "i still love you though" i say and lean down to kiss him which of course turns into a make out session. typical.