8 holiday!

jesse ends up staying the night and recording stupid videos with me. we film a couple of different ones that probably aren't going on my channel but they are funny to look back on. i wake up at 8am and jesse is sprawled our on my bed with the duvet covering his waist down, exposing his chest. god he's so hot. not wanting to disrupt him from sleeping i decide to grab my laptop and edit the video we recorded yesterday. i make myself an iced mocha and some banana and peanut butter toast and sit on the couch with a blanket and edit. an hour and a bit later i feel arms draped around my neck, giving me a fright. i had my earphones in so i had no clue jesse had come out. i take my earphones out and tilt my head back to look at him and he gives me a charming smile. "morning love" he says, moving his hands from around me to my shoulders and placing a kiss on my lips. "morning" i say back, smiling and tilting my head back to my laptop. he walks around to the couch and i save my editing, pushing it to the side to focus on jesse. he hops under the blanket with me and i cuddle into his bare chest where we sit and talk for a bit.

"i uh actually have something to tell you" i say after a while and he looks at me confused. "i'm going to hawaii in two weeks as part of a sponsored trip with a couple of other you tubers" i tell him and his face goes from confused to surprised. "you're kidding! that's amazing lana!" he exclaims and i smile. "thanks jess" i say, sinking into him further. i give him more info and tell him about everything and he thinks that it's so cool. "but i want you to come. near the end so we can have a holiday" i add in there and he looks at me shocked. "really?" he asks and i nod. "i really want you to come at some stage" i say and he gives me a slight smile. "i'll have to see what i can do with work. i would love to come though" he says and we discuss everything about it. i really hope he can come. best holiday ever!