New Alien

The sun was shining brightly in the room, Elsa woke up and looked around the room and saw Ben on his bed and near him was an energetic Anna. Anna tried to wake Ben up until she had a brilliant idea. Anna didn't notice Elsa wakening up and went to the bathroom. Anna got a cup full of water and was ready to spill the water on Ben until she saw the water was frozen solid. Anna looked behind her to see an irritated Elsa.

"Oh, didn't see you there Elsa, good morning!" stated the energetic princess.

"What are you doing Anna?" said the irritated ice user.

"You know, trying to wake Ben so we can play." said the cheerful princess.

"How about being a tad bit more creative. Let's bring a bucket full of cold water." suggested the ice user.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Anna replied. Anna and Elsa left to grab a bucket and filled it with ice-cold water. When they arrived back in the room, Ben wasn't in his bed.

"Where did he go?" Anna questioned. Up at the ceiling, Ben as Ghostfreak was floating with two buckets in each hand. One was filled with ice-cold water and the other was filled with hot water. Ben positioned the buckets over Elsa and Anna's head. He had the ice-cold water over Anna's head and the warm water over Elsa's head. Ben flipped the buckets over spilling its content on to the victims. The girls shrieked as the water hit them. Anna was shivering, the water was too cold while Elsa was mad at being wet. The drenched girls look up only to see a grinning Ben with two buckets.

"Hey, what's the big idea?" Elsa asked equally annoyed.

"You were going to drop cold water on me." The annoyed alien shapeshifter replied.

"That was Anna's idea." Replied the ice user.

"Hey this isn't my fault, Elsa suggested to get a bucket, I had a cup, not a bucket, and I still don't know why you poured that cold water on me." said the depressed princess.

"Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that you want to pour water on me. Anyway, go change and we'll play." Ben said, trying to cheer up Anna. Anna instantly cheered up went to her room. Ten minutes later Anna came with new clothes and ready to go play. Elsa was sulking on her bed, she wondered why Ben didn't apologize at all. Anna dragged Ben out of the room, and Elsa was still thinking why it bothers her that Ben didn't apologize. She did try to pour the cold water on her friend. Anna came back into the room.

"Come, Elsa, let's go play." said the energetic princess. Elsa was about to say nothing until she heard Ben say something.

"Yeah, Elsa, come on," said Ben. He didn't really give her a choice as he grabbed Elsa's hand and dragged her out of the room. Elsa, Ben, and Anna arrived at the garden, and Anna was suggesting tons of games that they could have played, while Ben was thinking about what to play.

"Let's play hide and seek, and Ben will be it, okay?" said the redhead princess.

"Okay, you two better hide now." the alien hero said as he turned around and covered his eyes.

"Come on Elsa let's go hide." said the cheerful Anna. Anna and Elsa went to go hid, while Ben was counting. As everything went silent, Ben opened his eyes and looked around the garden and saw ice on the ground and knew immediately that Elsa was around. As Ben was getting near the ice, he suddenly got frozen.

"Man." Thought Ben as he transformed into Fourarms and broke free. When he finally got free, he saw Anna and Elsa giggling, he couldn't help but chuckle.

"I know I deserve it, but couldn't you just dropped some water on me instead of freezing me?" He said as he reverted himself back to his human form.