Friendship

Ben knew today was going to be one of those days when he woke up. He can still see Elsa still sleeping. He decided not to wake her up and quietly left the room. As Ben ventured through the castle looking for the kitchen, he saw King Agdar talking to one of the servants, both made eye contact with him and Ben could see the anger in his eyes. 

"Why is he mad?" thought Ben as he remembers yesterday's event. The king dismissed the servant. 

"Benjamin, we need to talk." Ben nodded and followed the King to talk in private. 

"What seems to be the problem King Agdar?" said a confused Ben. 

"Ben, I thought we had a proposal to have you at all times with Elsa, to help her control her powers. Trust is a hard thing to give in this world, and I barely know you but I trusted you to respect the proposal." said the king. "Yesterday I saw you playing with Anna in the garden. Would you like to explain that?" Ben calmly looked into the eyes of the king.

"I'm sorry king Adgar, I just felt sorry for Anna... you know... having no one to play with." Ben apologized. The king sighed.

"I know how you feel Ben, I felt that as well, but Elsa is our top priority, we need her to learn to control her powers, that way, she can play with Anna again," The king explained softly.

"Good point," Ben responded. "And um, I would like to suggest something that would solve that problem, for the meantime." 

"What is it?" the king replied.

"I have an idea on how to be with Anna and Elsa, at the same time, but not together. But I don't think they're ready to see the aliens inside the watch." 

"What do you mean?" The king confusedly asked.

"Aside from what you saw yesterday, I had like, um, thirteen other forms left, with different abilities. I would like the two of them to know what I have on my sleeve. It would benefit the two of them, trust me. But I need you to be there because I'm sure they'll freak out." Ben explained.

"Can you show me some examples of these abilities you speak of?"

"Gladly," Ben said as he activated his omnitrix and transformed into Ditto.

"What does this form do?" As the king spoke, Ben starts to divide himself into two, then four, then eight. "Interesting," he commented.

"With this alien's ability, I can divide myself into two, or four, or more, and be with Anna and Elsa, at the same time," one of the dittos explained.

"Smart idea Ben. I love how you think. Very well. Let's inform Anna and Elsa right away." The king left the room as Ben re-emerged and transformed back into his human form. As soon as they arrived at Elsa's room, the king knocked. "Elsa it's me, let me in."

"Come on in," Elsa responded from the other room and the king proceeded to enter with Ben behind him.

"Elsa, I need to speak to you. I wanted to let you know that Ben wants to use his powers to help you better with controlling your powers, however, his powers include transforming into terrifying creatures, that's why I'm here. Ben would like to show you one of his powers, and don't be afraid, okay? I'm here with you," The king explained as Elsa nodded in response then he turned to Ben. "Ben, show her." He commanded as he and his daughter watched Ben turn into Ditto. Ben and the king expected Elsa to freak out but instead, Elsa giggled as she went to Ben and hugged him. 

"He is cute." As she hugs him, ice starts to form in Ben's arm, then on his whole body. "Oops." Elsa started to freak out, making her powers worse, and alerting the king but Ben managed to create a clone of himself.