New Danger

Two figures stand, facing each other, ready to fight. The figure on the right started to speak.

"Spoiler alert, this match is going to be tough."

"Let's see about that. I know all your tricks." The figure on the left said, who happens to be Elsa.

Ben chuckled. "Not all of em." Ben activated his watch and transformed into Diamondhead. Then he turns his arm into a sword made of diamond and ran towards Elsa. Elsa predicted that Ben will attack head-on and made a sword for herself. The swords clashed each element trying to overcome the other. Ben smirked and looked up and Elsa followed his action to see a giant diamond falling towards her.

"Not yet!" yelled Elsa as a dome of ice engulfed Elsa and began to rotate at a high speed, thus blocking the diamond. As soon as the diamond made contact, the harsh attack shattered it. However, Ben didn't have a chance to escape from the devastating combo. The impact threw Ben a few feet away and landed on the ground. The dome of ice shattered and Elsa grabbed her sword and headed towards Ben. Ben quickly got up and saw Elsa heading towards him and shoots diamond shards at her. Elsa stopped to create a wall of ice to protect her from the shards. Ben jumped over the wall and shoots another diamond shards at her. Elsa saw the shards coming and jumped out of the way and she saw it pierce the icy floor. Ben landed on the floor and with his sword, he rushed towards Elsa. Elsa met him halfway and both proceeded to try hit each other. But no one was able to land a successful blow. The two clashed their sword and jumped away from each other.

"Maybe Diamondhead isn't enough to beat you. Oh well." He said as a bright green flash covered his whole body, then a blue Kineceleran appeared as the green light vanishes. "If you still have some tricks at your disposal, you better use it now."

"Certainly." Elsa began to charge up her final attack. She made a bow and arrow out of ice as Ben closed his visor. Ben rushed to Elsa before she could hit him, but tripped and fell on the ground. Elsa took aim and let go, but she didn't expect Ben to fall down. The arrow missed the target and Ben smirked at his luck and proceeded to get up and run towards Elsa. Elsa was still dumbfounded and didn't see Ben till the last second. Ben kicked Elsa into the air and Ben followed her. Ben then proceeded to land some devastating combos of punches and kicks. Ben then used his tail to whip her downwards, which send Elsa towards the ground. Ben landed on the ground and headed toward Elsa and saw that she was knocked out.

"Oops, maybe I was getting a little bit harsh," Ben said to himself with a nervous smile.

"And the winner of the match is Ben Tennyson." said a voice from the corner. Ben turned around to see it was Anna all along.

"Yes. And the crowd went wild as they see Ben Tennyson emerge victorious from the fight." Ben said as he does a crowd cheering sound.

"Yep," said the joyful princess. Ben used his super-speed to take Elsa to her room, for her to get some rest. He quickly went back to Anna to play something.

"So... Anna. How does it feel to hang out with your sister once more?" said Ben.

"It feels... great. It's been years since Elsa shut herself in her room. I've been lonely ever since, but, thanks to you, I have been able to talk and play with my sister again." said Anna. "We owe you, Ben, we owe you a lot. We're in your debt."

"Nah, don't worry about it. I'm just glad I could help, you know? Hey, how about a game of tag huh? You're it." Ben said as he touched Anna's shoulder.

"No fair, I can't catch you in that form, you run like... really fast!" said the excited princess.

"Hm, fine!" Ben returned to his human form when he ran away from Anna, trying not to get caught but out of nowhere someone touched his back from behind. Ben turned around to see a giggling Anna.